• Have another you lush!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ehh....

• Fuckn Roxxed!

• Total voters

Hades

i must say i think my favorite part is when dilla shenks worm and then osiris......it makes me want to play....can i scrim with you guys sometime, just for fun you know :cry: pllleeeeaaase

Werbung:

Hades

oh yeah duh, digi you did a nice job, quality could use some touching but dont let that bring you down, vid was awesome, and like i said maybe next time i could be in it :p

Ramon Knight

You know what would be an awesome coding project: you remember Aliens (part 2) where the Marines each had a little display and when they died you'd get the snow? A scrim based prog where you can upload all 10 demos (5 vs 5) and it would sync them based on the clock and give you 5 over 5 displays - the synced demos. Then as each person dies, it snows out.

Now if you really wanna get tricky, get a map of the stage and show the people moving about in birds eye where the demo gives out the approx location of each person...eh...damn i dont think even i could figure that out :-P

Ramon Knight

On that note, next time you wanna do a movie and you decide you'd like to do a trailer...i'd be glad to do the voiceover!

"In a world....where terrorism can strike at any time" (animation of leet krew guy planting bomb) *bomb has been planted* "One team of counter terrorists must fight for the freedom of man!" (circling of a still of a CT jumping from a box over a non suspecting terrorist, USP'ing him in the head - fade to black and white) *Headshot!*"Now..in a (insert description of scrim location here), a team of terrorists (animation of terrorists jumping around screwing around) have (some action related to the establishment of their spawn). With the help of an invisible gun salesman (animation of ct's buying weapons), a group of elite soldiers must bring them down before it is too late...

Now for example, it's in Dust2 - the climax of the trailer :
*slow animation of bomb ticking at site B with some t's around* tick tick... tick tick (animation of t's at site, followed by animations of ct's dying in middle, then by t's dying in tunnel, and then a firefight at tunnel...the last ct standing...attempts to disarm...tick tick.... *bright flash*)

Then the name of the match: whomever vs whomever :-P

Actually that's not really for a scrim, but it would be cool as hell if you guys dicked around one day on both sides and had someone 'direct' you to do some action moves while they demo from spec...pass on to someone who can edit like digi....would make for a kickass movie.

deathgrip

Dude that shit was great. I just now got a chance to download it and watch it. I looked at the forum this morning at work and had to wait all day to get a peak and it was worth it. You spent alot of time on it and I say thanks I smiled alot reliving some of that match, especially watching dilla and the shanks.

imported_SuXoR

Very nice job Digi. I like the mix of songs, a little bit of everything. My only small complaint is that it is hard to see what is going on in the black and white moments. Overall though, awesome job.

If you have spare time it would be cool to see a little punx pub action in a blooper movie or something along those lines.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

MeanMugginFool

Digi, great stuff man. A little blurry, and the flashes at the end of the players seemed kinda short, but I can definetly see you put a lot of effort into it. Hope we get to see another DigitalSword production in the future.

LizardKing

yo digi, i love the part where rage comes on and as soon as it picks up and starts singing KILLING IN THE NAME OF, you headshot dilla... lee7

DigitalSword

Thats the ace my man, its even better than the hs.

|DS|

|PS> Im going to perofrm a redux and let up on the compression for better quality.

Werbung:

Puppet

Wow Digi, hell of a job as usual. Very creative. I like the music selections. As usual, nice to watch Deviant in action. Nice ace round for you also Digi, you lucky shit.