Remember the colonel's wacky quotes near the end?

Dead Zepplin

Colonel: "I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-kiri rock. I need scissors! 61!"

Colonel: "Honestly though, you have played the game for a long time. Don't you have anything better to do with your time?"

Colonel: "Raiden, turn the game console off right now!"

Colonel: "Mmmm? Munch, munch. Raiden? I'm eating now, call back later. Munch munch."

Colonel: "...Infiltrate...the enemy fortress...Outer Heaven! Destroy...the final weapon...Metal Gear!"

Colonel: "I am not home right now. Please leave a message after the beep. BEEP

Colonel: "Kawanishi-Noseguchi, Kinunobebashi, Takiyama, Uguisunomori, Tsuzumigataki, Tada, Hirano, Ichinotorii, Uneno, Yamashita, Sasabe, Kofudai, Tokiwadai, Myoukenguchi."
(stations on the No Se railway, Japan)

Colonel: "You wouldn't be trying to give yourself a bogus score using some ingenious trick would you? That's just about as low as anyone could possibly stoop! I can't believe you sometimes..."

Colonel: "Even my patience has its limits. I just can't leave this thing up to you any longer. I'll do the fighting, you can just go home!"

Colonel: (If you play very poorly before Arsenal Gear) "I noticed this a while back, but you have far too many Game Overs. Sorry to be blunt, but you really stink at this game."

Colonel: "Actually, I'm in really bad shape financially... I pay money to my ex-wife as part of our divorce settlement, among other bills... I just had no choice but to make you pay for lunch the other day. I'm really sorry."

Colonel: "You seem to get a real thrill out of slaughtering the enemy. Are you frustrated about something?"

Werbung: