So hold on...Who's game does it belong to?

CheapeSkater

I'm getting pretty tired of going to a spy hunt only to see that people are glitching, promoting glitching, etc. They all say that it's okay because "THE GAME MASTER ALLOWS IT." Apparently, they think that because the game room master says that it's okay, it's okay. But....honestly...look at the big picture and tell me who ACTUALLY owns the game. IT IS.....*drum roll*...NEXON! Yeah, that's right, Nexon owns the game! SO WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT IT'D BE OKAY FOR YOU TO DO SOMETHING YOU KNOW YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO??? CAUSE THE GAME ROOM MASTER SAYS IT'S OKAY???? So uh....does this tick anyone else off?

P.S. It didn't look like there was a section to put this...Complain on :p

Werbung:

rocktrns

:)Yeah well the fact is that Even if your a room mod you can get kicked from the game!!
well there are glitchers everywhere you go nothing we can do

SpIkE_JoNzE

:)Yeah well the fact is that Even if your a room mod you can get kicked from the game!!
well there are glitchers everywhere you go nothing we can do

o_O o_O <.< >.>........Can Elite Mods be kicked using the voting system? i didnt know that lol, if thats tru... NEXON hve screwed up the Elite's

Dipsticked

Elite mods cant be kicked from their own rooms.

They added that in a patch a few months ago (I think, feels like a few months ago. It was the patch after vote kick was put in.) You can kick room mods, but not elite mods. I dont believe you can kick ANYONE in elite mod rooms either.

If its a non-elitemod room where everyone is glitching, then kill the glitchers. Easy kills, and it teaches them not to glitch in a way. I purposely go in glitch rooms and kill everyone in it, its fun watching them whine and cry about it, mostly if its OMA, alot of kills. and everyones usually glitching at the same spot.

Glitchers are only annoying if they GET IN the glitch, their fun outside the glitch, since they usually cant get a kill, and their an easy kill.

Werbung: