The wii new's update is coming!

Phillysoul11

wow this would be so freaking sweet...i wonder if you can trade the internet channel aswel....

EDIT: oh -.- i just realized that you cant trade already bought games....you can only but games for other people....man

Werbung:

Gdog

Honestly, this is just like my friend buying me a Wii Points card. Maybe for my birthday, I'll just tell him, buy yourself a Wii Points card, and just buy me a game...

Danny

It's ok.. Imagine it like this,
You want Mario Kart 64 and it's your birthday. But your parents don't give you a Wii Points card.
Your friend to your complete surprise buys you it.

Wouldn't that make you happy?

Phillysoul11

Danny said:
It's ok.. Imagine it like this,
You want Mario Kart 64 and it's your birthday. But your parents don't give you a Wii Points card.
Your friend to your complete surprise buys you it.

Wouldn't that make you happy?
yes but it would make me just as happy if they bought me a wii points card lol...i think its kinda useless now :p

Hyrules007

It's not useless. What if you would like to give the upcoming VC game Super Mario Bros. 3 to 2 of your friends? With Wii Points Cards you would be forced to purchase 2 $20* USD Wii Points Cards bringing up your total that you would have to spend to $40. Now if you simply send them a gift your total would only be $10...

*Some places are actually jacking up the cost of Wii Points Cards; www.walmart.com are selling a 2000 point card for $24.82 PLUS taxes ripping you off an additional $4.82 plus whatever tax your area has.

Phillysoul11

Hyrules007 said:
It's not useless. What if you would like to give the upcoming VC game Super Mario Bros. 3 to 2 of your friends? With Wii Points Cards you would be forced to purchase 2 $20* USD Wii Points Cards bringing up your total that you would have to spend to $40. Now if you simply send them a gift your total would only be $10...

*Some places are actually jacking up the cost of Wii Points Cards; www.walmart.com are selling a 2000 point card for $24.82 PLUS taxes ripping you off an additional $4.82 plus whatever tax your area has.
you make a good point hyrules but i am probably never going to buy 2 friends VC games :) but i guess many people will

Theherolink_1

Well...now thinking of it no is not usseles ...

Think! about it guys Matt buys the wii points card but we can't see the code...so he sends us the code but codes are region specific....si If you want some games we will just ask matt to buy us 3-4 VC games and send it to us so...now I think this update isn't that bad:)

shadowofchaos

lu1g1 said:
Hyrules007 said:

you make a good point hyrules but i am probably never going to buy 2 friends VC games :) but i guess many people will

How about this scenario?

You are 200 miles (more than 5000 miles in my case) away from your friend....

It's their birthday... instead of sending that Wii point card possibly on the wrong day because of the mail or spending money on priority mail OR getting the card lost because of some mailman wanting Wii points (last one's a little out there... but it's possible.... lol).... you could send the VC game to their Wii!!!

Edit: Also.. I forgot about the region specificness.. so that gets the whole scenario in the face!!

gunners-4-life

shadowofchaos said:
lu1g1 said:
Hyrules007 said:

How about this scenario?

You are 200 miles (more than 5000 miles in my case) away from your friend....

It's their birthday... instead of sending that Wii point card possibly on the wrong day because of the mail or spending money on priority mail OR getting the card lost because of some mailman wanting Wii points (last one's a little out there... but it's possible.... lol).... you could send the VC game to their Wii!!!

Edit: Also.. I forgot about the region specificness.. so that gets the whole scenario in the face!!

i think that this is much better because i could easily buy 2 vc games for my friends birthday which is so much easier than going to argos and wating in a queue

Werbung:

sharp141

this would be cool for the site
gain 500 coins for a game worth 500 points
or gain 1000 coins for a game worth 1000 points

i think this is quite cool for here

so its easier than matt and co getting points card and sending code via email
so you just choose the game you want and you receive it.