Thuck

MrPoog

All these noobs whining about hackers need to shut up. There are no hacks.

NO HACKS.

Zero, apart from rare VIP users who make it obvious that they hack.

And if Nexon is going to have a vote kick feature, they need to make it so that the vote caller's name is displayed. That would GREATLY reduce the amount of noobly kickings. Since I can't get on Nexon forums, I'd appreciate it if somebody said that in the name of Poog over there, in the dark recesses of the bowels of Nexon.

...although I could just log a ticket. But so should you. Let's all log tickets and say that.

Because it will work amazingly well, in the name of Poog.

Werbung:

Cyder

Mr Poog... I so agree. I logged my ticket already. Yesterday I saw about 6 legit players kicked by some Rooks for just owning. This ability to kick players like this is a severe abuse of the system. I see really no difference between hacks and kicking people that are owning you. It is done to improve one's own stats. I stayed in games when I was first started playing CA where elite players were totally owning me. I watched and learned some great tactics and full on crazed-azz'd moves to use to improve my game. I would ask everyone to PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE...when there is a vote hit F6, F6, F6, F6, and just all vote to keep players in the rooms. We all know that hacks are very few and far between.

rocktrns

Mr Poog... I so agree. I logged my ticket already. Yesterday I saw about 6 legit players kicked by some Rooks for just owning. This ability to kick players like this is a severe abuse of the system. I see really no difference between hacks and kicking people that are owning you. It is done to improve one's own stats. I stayed in games when I was first started playing CA where elite players were totally owning me. I watched and learned some great tactics and full on crazed-azz'd moves to use to improve my game. I would ask everyone to PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE...when there is a vote hit F6, F6, F6, F6, and just all vote to keep players in the rooms. We all know that hacks are very few and far between.

Yes I totally agree with you.
I was kicked from a room cause they wanted to test the feature out. You can only vote for people on your team.

Soldarius

Happens to me a lot in melee only matches. Most of the games I'm in, consists of people who know me or know about me. Those who don't or think I hack are the one's who tend to kick me. When they do set up the option to do so, it's either vetoed or if the votes are against me, I just leave the game and come back in. Majority of the melee community knows I don't hack. I've got fans, followers, friends and enemies. Even though they are enemies they still show me respect(or should I say rivals). If I end up in a 1v1 match with someone and they keep getting killed. I give them tips, show them things, to improve their skills. I'm not an asshole, nor am I dick. Given the opportunity, I will show people how I do it and explain how others do what they do.

I won the elite mod giveaway event. I never abused it, I could careless if I got killed. I'd face that person in the match before I made my decision. Most people did not like my decision but they had to deal with it. The new kick feature is shitty in my opinion as well. I do believe they should show the person's name in order to solve the problems. I use the feature to kick extreme laggers, speeders, or opkers. I enjoy facing someone of equal or better skill. It helps me improve my skill and tactics.

cvspartan101

Happens to me a lot in melee only matches. Most of the games I'm in, consists of people who know me or know about me. Those who don't or think I hack are the one's who tend to kick me. When they do set up the option to do so, it's either vetoed or if the votes are against me, I just leave the game and come back in. Majority of the melee community knows I don't hack. I've got fans, followers, friends and enemies. Even though they are enemies they still show me respect(or should I say rivals). If I end up in a 1v1 match with someone and they keep getting killed. I give them tips, show them things, to improve their skills. I'm not an asshole, nor am I dick. Given the opportunity, I will show people how I do it and explain how others do what they do.

I won the elite mod giveaway event. I never abused it, I could careless if I got killed. I'd face that person in the match before I made my decision. Most people did not like my decision but they had to deal with it. The new kick feature is shitty in my opinion as well. I do believe they should show the person's name in order to solve the problems. I use the feature to kick extreme laggers, speeders, or opkers. I enjoy facing someone of equal or better skill. It helps me improve my skill and tactics.

So.. you like a emnesty-like person when you use melee.. like you always own or something

Miran_Eitan

Emnesty was and is a bastard as far as I could tell.

Never really did anything except kill everything that set foot in the same battlefield.

At least it never talked when it was busy shooting the crap out of me.

Still won't admit to being banned for aimbotting. Got de-ranked for something though.

Soldarius

So.. you like a emnesty-like person when you use melee.. like you always own or something

I wouldn't say I always own. I have my good matches and my bad matches. It all depends on who's in the match. There are people better than I am. I just play to have fun.

I'll get in a room with some decent people, then there will be rooms with just spammers. Then comes the room with people I always end up facing or playing with. People from the clans: GunsofAnarchy, Section8Clan, AssassinsBlade, The Regulators, and other various clans who are good at what they do(Can't remember alot of them off the top of my head). Playing against my clan is always fun. Shows me who's better than who and how.

I was focused on the sickle but after a while I got to thinking. Why not try to master them all? KingSlash and I are the founders of Knife Mafia. There are other Melee Clans but it seems ours is the most popular amongst them. I'm just looking for mostly the best or are good at melee. That don't spam their attack, complain, hack, or glitch. People who enjoy just playing the game and among good people.

Miran_Eitan

I think anywhere you go, you'll find people who complain. It's human nature.

Glitches, thank god, are more or less worked out of the game by now. Unless it's combined with an aimbot, they're pretty useless now. Except for the really weird ones that leave you standing in the open anyway... *eyes gray hammer*

I've actually seen a decent amount of OPKers lately. I hate to be racist, but so far every single one has been a Spanish name.

They turn it on and off to try and avoid the detection I guess.

Twitchy

i encountered some hackers just right now. I played with them for 2 hours straight trying to beat them but they were too good. They noticed i have NX items and they said they will sell me hacks for 10,000nx ($10).. I said to prove it, and they proved it by killing bunch of people in enemy spawn while they were in their own spawn... but i actually didn't want the hacks, but i was surprised that, for 2 hours.. the Elite guy were kicking people who called them "hackers". Elite was kicking because no one was allowed to whine about it.

I dont know what rank it is but one of them had gold bar, and other had silver bar... Crazy that they use hacks , no one suspects that they hack, and ranked really high.. but they actually use hacks, lol.

I think their names were "tommy(then some numbers)" and "isellVI" or something like that. If you see them, and they are very very convincing that they don't hack... but ask them that u will buy hack and they will show u.. then kick them plz.

Soldarius

I think anywhere you go, you'll find people who complain. It's human nature.

Glitches, thank god, are more or less worked out of the game by now. Unless it's combined with an aimbot, they're pretty useless now. Except for the really weird ones that leave you standing in the open anyway... *eyes gray hammer*

I've actually seen a decent amount of OPKers lately. I hate to be racist, but so far every single one has been a Spanish name.

They turn it on and off to try and avoid the detection I guess.

That's good. I'm not too fond of the glitching nor do I try to attempt to do so. Complaining, maybe I should have elaborated on this. I'm just considering those who don't whine, or hackusate. Like "OMG you hacker! WDF you hack so bad! Fuck you hacker! I did such and such with your mom, hacker! Aimbot! CHAMMER! Stop hacking you noob! Noob this! Noob that!" every five seconds or after every death. I'd prefer not to have those types of people in my clan.

Miran_Eitan said:
Retaliation for shutting down the South American servers? Their skills are just as bad as their country? Is that wrong to say? Am I crossing the line?*Stands beside a grocery cart filled with bags of oranges* Would you like some oranges? Not that all of them are bad.

spuznick242

i agree that they should show the kickers name and its all about the people in there...if its a bunch of noobs who are getting owned by someone good and they somehow vote to kick him their gona vote yes and i think they need to keep the kicking system as is because i've been in battles where there was no elite and hackers were just owning everyone like 60+ kills to 3 deaths and if it wasnt for the system we would have to put up with it or leave(neither really sounds good to me) and i've also been kicked my elites for no reason...one elite was hacking like 36+ kills with a pistol and most head shots when their team only had 50 kills in a full room at two towers and he kicked another hacker on my team and as soon as i said the something about it he kicked me...i think it just needs to show the kickers name but remain the same

rocktrns

i agree that they should show the kickers name and its all about the people in there...if its a bunch of noobs who are getting owned by someone good and they somehow vote to kick him their gona vote yes and i think they need to keep the kicking system as is because i've been in battles where there was no elite and hackers were just owning everyone like 60+ kills to 3 deaths and if it wasnt for the system we would have to put up with it or leave(neither really sounds good to me) and i've also been kicked my elites for no reason...one elite was hacking like 36+ kills with a pistol and most head shots when their team only had 50 kills in a full room at two towers and he kicked another hacker on my team and as soon as i said the something about it he kicked me...i think it just needs to show the kickers name but remain the same

I disagree with you on one thing.
I dont think they would show the kickers names cause then it would start a kicking frenzy. They would kick the kicker for kicking out there friend and then everyone would go crazy and start kicking out of anger.

spuznick242

I disagree with you on one thing.
I dont think they would show the kickers names cause then it would start a kicking frenzy. They would kick the kicker for kicking out there friend and then everyone would go crazy and start kicking out of anger.

yea but the point of showing the kickers name is to get revenge(if your like that) or just ask them whats wrong with them for kicking a legit player but not to start a "kicking frenzy" but more than likely thats what will result...i only see one way of absolutly solving this problem and thats to have nx officials watch the game(people that work for nexon) and nexon would monitor them but the problem is nexon doesnt have the money or the resources to do this...

XCalibry

I got kicked many times and I am fed up with it. I am considering to join a clan. There are too many stupid morons that can't tell when someone is playing well vs someone who really hacks.

One player (Shirokun?) said I randomly shot him and thus I was kicked. I told him I don't use the scope much to kill in a few shots (less movement of the reticle). Later in another game, I guess he tried that and said how great it was and started to use no scope. What a pathetic idiot... didn't even bother to apologize to admit I do not hack. Dumb little 10 year old...:mad:

Nexon, if you are going to give a kid the right to kick, then the ones that get kicked should appeal and defend themselves and punish those who rightly abuse the system... like going to court!

Werbung:

liverleef

I've watched people hack (shooting through walls and the like). I've suspected people hacked (like when I've emptied an entire clip into someone at point blank range and they don't die). Other times I'm not so sure. Often I'll start shooting at someone and they'll start moving everywhere, jumping up and down and basically dodging my bullets till I'm out of ammo. If that's not a hack I gotta learn how to do that.