Thuck

cvspartan101

I've watched people hack (shooting through walls and the like). I've suspected people hacked (like when I've emptied an entire clip into someone at point blank range and they don't die). Other times I'm not so sure. Often I'll start shooting at someone and they'll start moving everywhere, jumping up and down and basically dodging my bullets till I'm out of ammo. If that's not a hack I gotta learn how to do that.

Sometimes when you shoot a person a lot and they don't die is either you're lagging or a hit box fail because god mode has been gone for a long long long time

Werbung:

Manageris98

The easiest way totally proven is if you try and try and try and try to get onto the Nexon Forums and cant then once you do set it as your home page and no matter whathappens when you start up IE or MOZILLA you will be on Nexon Forums

rocktrns

yea but the point of showing the kickers name is to get revenge(if your like that) or just ask them whats wrong with them for kicking a legit player but not to start a "kicking frenzy" but more than likely thats what will result...i only see one way of absolutly solving this problem and thats to have nx officials watch the game(people that work for nexon) and nexon would monitor them but the problem is nexon doesnt have the money or the resources to do this...

Yes, your right nexon would'nt monitor the game. There nearly not enough GMs to do that. Only way is to take a video on each game and store it.

john66

Honestly, I tried something ass holish today. I wanted to see what happend. All I did was call out glitcher, I didn't name anyone. A big kicking frenzy happend. I laughed so hard. I was playing with a bunch of new people too.

rocktrns

Honestly, I tried something ass holish today. I wanted to see what happend. All I did was call out glitcher, I didn't name anyone. A big kicking frenzy happend. I laughed so hard. I was playing with a bunch of new people too.

Wow Now I see what your talking about.
I now think they should remove the kicking feature.
When people have power sometime or another they become corrupted.

Manageris98

What makes me angry is that when someone trys to kick someone your friends with on your side and then noone will say who tried to kick.

MooCowMan

I use the kick feature on anyone on my team that drops a blatantly false hackusation. A 1 strike you're out kind of deal

Same here. I try to defend really good legit players.. although it always ends up with me getting kicked or "reported". "You associate with a hacker, you must hack yourself.. reported!" :rolleyes:

MooCowMan

I just "almost" got kicked in a match just now. I was top player, I left the game before the kick and joined right back in. The guy who kicked me wouldn't fess up, which is why telling who kicked you would be a good idea. I ended up finishing the match 29/13 anyway lol

cvspartan101

I just "almost" got kicked in a match just now. I was top player, I left the game before the kick and joined right back in. The guy who kicked me wouldn't fess up, which is why telling who kicked you would be a good idea. I ended up finishing the match 29/13 anyway lol

Yeah.. but then everybody would start kicking each other and stuff

Seawied

ha, I got kicked for the first time last night. Server was laggy and I saw a guy run around a corner, so I shot him. He laughed and half jokingly said "Prefire?" Drop of a hat, someone voted to kick me for "Excessive team killing" (ff was off).

Werbung:

cvspartan101

ha, I got kicked for the first time last night. Server was laggy and I saw a guy run around a corner, so I shot him. He laughed and half jokingly said "Prefire?" Drop of a hat, someone voted to kick me for "Excessive team killing" (ff was off).

Lol.... thats bull shit