True Identity

Tenebrae

Oh dude, you should totally get the Knights of the Round. Its kinda hard to get, cuz they're off on some island in the north-eastern part of the map, and the Highwind can't land there, so you have to breed a bunch of chocobos until you get on that can run across ocean water and mountains. But trust me, I bet you'd be pretty impressed by that summon...

Although I don't doubt your skill in that game, lol. What level were your characters when you fought Seph?

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

My levels...were all around 60.
My party was Cloud, Vincent and Red XIII, and I had V and R ultimate weapons, and V's lvl 4 limit break. But only Red XIII's ultimate weapon was impressive, V's was such a let down.

Benx_X

I beat ffx bout 2 months ago, i found yu yevon easier then the first boss lol he never attacked he just healed - i never beat any of the dark aeons they were too strong.

On WoW im almost lvl 43, probly cause i play it too much (>_>) theres a sword you get a lvl 44 called phantom blade that looks like frostmourne and is 1h too so a rogue like mine can dual wield it with another sword but because its on main hand i cant have two :( as for mount i saved from lvl 46 didnt have enough so i burrowed 27g from guildys wich i seemed to pay off fast ^^.

I dont realy know why but i got the matrix game for ps2... i should of got path of neo but i didnt have enough money but i pretty much stopped playing it at lvl 4 cause i found it boring : \.

PiRho

Oh dude, you should totally get the Knights of the Round. Its kinda hard to get, cuz they're off on some island in the north-eastern part of the map, and the Highwind can't land there, so you have to breed a bunch of chocobos until you get on that can run across ocean water and mountains. But trust me, I bet you'd be pretty impressed by that summon...

Although I don't doubt your skill in that game, lol. What level were your characters when you fought Seph?

[/b]
I think you can also beat the Ruby weapon to get a Gold Chocobo, or beat the Emerald weapon and get Master Summon materia (via the Earth Harp), including Knights of the Round.

Benx_X

lol im guessing you lost 3-5 times to a boss then just thought 'stuff it'? lol thats what happens with me against boss's in games XD

Fladian

Let's see if I can get this thread back to life on its original topic...

There are many names people tend to call me, and I support most of the nicknames. Almost all of my friends (strangely enough, only a few girls) call me 'Ed,' or variations of it. Last year, one of my teachers called me 'Ed' too, which resulted in a few laughs over the year, especially for those who never got used to the fact that some called me Ed. Mostly because it has nothing similar to my real name. :p
But I really thought that all those 'nicknames' were over when I got in College. I know that it sticked a bit around in my first year, that people tried to find new words for me ("Midget," - Koen (despite that I grew a lot, he is still a rough 30 cm bigger than me)). Funny, but they never were memorable. Strangely enough, the girls in my class are now starting to search for fitting names for me. "Doll," is a name that is insanely common for one girl who keeps calling me that. Fun, but I really thought those names were over. :p I do feel like a kid in a candy factory though.

PiRho

So Fladian, did anyone ever guess who you were based on the photo? You gave some hints, but they remained somewhat elusive. :?

Werbung: