uh oh this cant be good....

Benx_X

Well from the day of this post a little less then a week school will be starting again, i wont have my aka logged on all day like i uasly do weather or not im using the computer, i will still have like 6 hours but in year 8 ill have alot of homework... when i was uasly a slacker with homework :/ so after 5 weeks school holiday unfortuantly... its back :no:

Werbung:

Benx_X

well i will be waking up at 7 30 in the morning, leaving to go to school at 8 00, so ill probly be on for like 3 mins in morning, start school at 8 45, finish school at 3 00, get home at like 3 30 i go to bed 9 30-10 00 so i would probly be on this site all together around 2-3 hours a day but its alright i still get school weekends wich is 24 hours appart from the fact im used to waking up around 11 30 ill have plenty of spare time... is that good or bad?

Werewulf

umm i dont know..im lazy when it comes to reading long word things..
it will be harder for me when people keep throwing requests.

Fladian

well i will be waking up at 7 30 in the morning, leaving to go to school at 8 00, so ill probly be on for like 3 mins in morning, start school at 8 45, finish school at 3 00, get home at like 3 30 i go to bed 9 30-10 00 so i would probly be on this site all together around 2-3 hours a day but its alright i still get school weekends wich is 24 hours appart from the fact im used to waking up around 11 30 ill have plenty of spare time... is that good or bad?
[/b]
I'll be waking up every day at 6:00 in the morning, leave to school at 7:30 in the morning and probably sleep a while in the bus/train while going to school. My average time of going home is between the 1:00 and 2:00 PM, and it takes about an hour to get home. I usually talk with a friend for a while before going home completely, make that 3:30 PM before I get home. I spend about thirty minutes doing all kind of random stuff and I raise the volume of the radio a few notches higher at 4:00 PM because one of my favorite DJ's. I usually stick listening to him while reading posts of forums and eating my dinner. By the time it ends, which is 7:00 PM, I usually watch TV for half an hour. I take a forum stroll until 8:00 PM and start watching TV again. If there is a movie at 8:30, I switch over to that. If there isn't any, I usually stick around on the forum a bit. That's just about my daily scheldue.
I usually go to sleep between 10:00 PM and 12:00 AM, though on days when I got the first few hours off, I usually stick around until 2:00 AM to listen to the radio, but I don't post much during that time.
Not to mention that I'm having a rough time at school, because my grades are dropped dramaticly. If it goes on, I won't graduate.

But even though that is what I do daily, I'm still the no.1 poster with some distance from the no.2. So, school is not really much of an excuse to post less :p

Fladian

Last.

But yeah, lately, I've been catching up a lot of sleep during the weekend. Last few saturdays I've slept more than been awake because I was truly exhausted. Not to mention that I'm not the type of guy that searches parties to party at. :p

N00byStance

I have short winter break, 2 weeks. In Monday my routine starts again, 6:15 wake up, 7:00 leave home, wait for bus, arrive to school at 7:30, do homework :p, start lessons at 8:00, end lessions at 14:00-15:00, be back in home 15:30. Sucks.

But still like 6 hours of computer :yay:

Benx_X

im not sure if its true, but i got told i got 4 weeks shorter next term, and at my school a whole normal term is 10 weeks so i got 6 weeks, unless i got lied to :/

thelex

oh uh i suppose the point is to give what happens in an average day?

well..if you insist...i wake up anywhere betwen 6 and 8.
there is 3 common scenarios:
wake up before 7:30, stay in bed until it's 7:50. phone someone, eat, drink, clothe, facial cares.
wake up at 7:50, same thing!
wake up at 8:00-8:10 OMG ADREALINE jump in clothes, phone someone if i have atleast 3 minutes left, and eat nothing.
then i leave the house betwen 8:15 and 8:25. depending when i leave my running intensity and duration are greater or lower..
and since im leaving school for a duration that i dont know, i just dont care and i sleep/draw but nothing anal so it doesnt make my parents be all questionning...
and then i walk either at my gf, or at my home, but we always get in a house together for 1-2-3-4-5-6 hours then i probably come here, look at a movie if i can or if i dont post here.
then if i have time, i jack off, to have some fun, go in the shower, for obvious reasons, then throw myself in the bed and stfubye.
oh yeah it occurs that sometimes i can't sleep, and stay on the comp until its 12:30 or something like that.
and when im in the bed i usually get asleep pretty fast unless im thinking about stuff. this is where i get my most awesome ideas, i used to have a sketchpad under my pillow but i never finished the sketchs or scanned them. i dont do that anymore since i dont see any good reasons.
i use Dove soap, beceause i Love your crotch.

Splatt

Well from the day of this post a little less then a week school will be starting again, i wont have my aka logged on all day like i uasly do weather or not im using the computer, i will still have like 6 hours but in year 8 ill have alot of homework... when i was uasly a slacker with homework :/ so after 5 weeks school holiday unfortuantly... its back :no:
[/b]
School has already started for me :no: but,i get one more day free,and that is friday(some school thing....)

Werbung:

thelex

ohh, here we begin 1 week after united stateins, and our christmas vacation is longer but late by 1 week.. tododododododododo
WAH
AH
SAILOR MOON
KEK