uh oh this cant be good....

Raiju

I'll be waking up every day at 6:00 in the morning, leave to school at 7:30 in the morning and probably sleep a while in the bus/train while going to school. My average time of going home is between the 1:00 and 2:00 PM, and it takes about an hour to get home. I usually talk with a friend for a while before going home completely, make that 3:30 PM before I get home. I spend about thirty minutes doing all kind of random stuff and I raise the volume of the radio a few notches higher at 4:00 PM because one of my favorite DJ's. I usually stick listening to him while reading posts of forums and eating my dinner. By the time it ends, which is 7:00 PM, I usually watch TV for half an hour. I take a forum stroll until 8:00 PM and start watching TV again. If there is a movie at 8:30, I switch over to that. If there isn't any, I usually stick around on the forum a bit. That's just about my daily scheldue.
I usually go to sleep between 10:00 PM and 12:00 AM, though on days when I got the first few hours off, I usually stick around until 2:00 AM to listen to the radio, but I don't post much during that time.
Not to mention that I'm having a rough time at school, because my grades are dropped dramaticly. If it goes on, I won't graduate.

But even though that is what I do daily, I'm still the no.1 poster with some distance from the no.2. So, school is not really much of an excuse to post less :p
[/b]

i dont follow a exact "schedule", my days are usually diferent from each other

Wake up 6:00 AM, go walking to my school, arrive there by 6:50. The school starts 7:00, i stay there until 12:30. After that, i go walking to home to lunch (or depending in my daily tasks i lunch in the school). After lunching i come back to coordinate the volley team (dunno why, im the captain), the training finishes about 2:00 PM, then:

1- Go home take a nap (and possibly make homework)
or
2- Take a bath and go out with my friends
or
3- (Mon, Wed and Fri) i have rehearsal with my reggae band, it finishes 5:30

then i either go home to watch some TV and surf the internet or i stay behind in the streets to do some "fool around"

in the end i usually sleep 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM

*this is my standard "schedule", it changes in varietyand form a lot of times so i dont exactly have a "schedule

lucky hunter_destruction! my school begins February 6

Werbung:

Benx_X

argh... i got school tommrow... a 6 week holiday ends...
@fladian i dont hate school, i hate the learning its so boring.... sport is fun though, best subject by far, only reason i like shcool is cause ya see your friends and that

Fladian

@fladian i dont hate school, i hate the learning its so boring.... sport is fun though, best subject by far, only reason i like shcool is cause ya see your friends and that
[/b]
Well, I, for one, am extremely happy that 'sport' isn't part of our school classes anymore :p

Undead, my school year is nearly over as well. In a few months I got my final exam week, and after that, three months of work experience. After that, I'll hear if I graduated or not... at this moment, I don't have a chance of graduating. :( :p

Fladian

umm exactly what do you mean by that?
[/b]
That I don't have sport classes anymore? Just like I said it. I don't have any class that involves sport, except Dutch-class, but that's only talking about sport. (Har, har :p)

As for the other part. I said that my school year is about halfway. I only got a few months left of normal classes, and then I have 3 months of work experience. After that, I'll get to hear if I graduated or not.

lucky hunter_destruction! my school begins February 6
[/b]

How am i Lucky that i start earlier?

gawd stop posting in this thread everytime i think of it i get ticked.
well u can post but argh..
[/b]
I think I know what you mean. Posts that you don't want to read, but you do anyways because you kinda...just do. But it makes you mad because you dont want to read them because they get annoying..ahh..Am I right?

Fladian

Well, I'd me be more willing to go to school earlier than later as well :p

I didn't really get your last part of your post. But if I could answer on it, I'd say that I'd read everything, even those I wouldn't want to read.

Raiju

Well, I'd me be more willing to go to school earlier than later as well :p

I didn't really get your last part of your post. But if I could answer on it, I'd say that I'd read everything, even those I wouldn't want to read.
[/b]

the name of this is forum addiction!

h_d, going to school earlier spare you of few days of pure suffering

Fladian

Forum addiction? No. If I would have been addicted to something electronic, then it is my radio behind me. But I do enjoy spending some time at (random) forums because it is and will always be an "escape of reality", though I usually tend to use it for something else as well. =)

Raiju

when you mean "radio" you mean real radio or a sound (mini system)?

*sorry for the poor understandable sentence, but i dunno those names in english

Fladian

when you mean "radio" you mean real radio or a sound (mini system)?

*sorry for the poor understandable sentence, but i dunno those names in english
[/b]
I use a little mini-radio when I'm not at home. It is a little smaller than a Mp3 player.

Werbung: