Undead Lives has 1000 posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benx_X

fladian can deal with this thread cause he wants me to leave it open, i recon its just spam and should be closed -.-

Werbung:

Raiju

What, exactly?

Being able to switch from off-topic and on-topic? No, that's called understanding how someone else might think.
Improvising is something in my case that came naturally because of my weak memory. Though I also trained/focused on it.
Rambeling is a way of living and also related to improvising. It's probably something I got from my father...
Me getting sick is because I'm catching a nasty cold. But it's not bad enough to stop me from going to school, so I'm still happy. =)
[/b]

I was talking about Igloo o_O

Fladian

Well actually anyone can improvise - on forums the best - because you have all the time to respond because you might've been "inactive" ;)
Let's just say you can respond when you want to.
[/b]
Could be, but I am not just meaning a forum, but outside the internet as well. MSN, or any other chatting program could work well for that matter.

fladian can deal with this thread cause he wants me to leave it open, i recon its just spam and should be closed -.-
[/b]
Close it, if you feel like doing so. It was opened by request.

DO NOT CLOSE :READ SIG:
c'mon keep it open. We can celebrate more when I reach 1000 posts. How about we lock it until someone gets really lcose and then we revive it?!
YES!

Werbung:

Fladian

That wasn't a request Flad, more like a joke... :p
[/b]
Didn't look like a joke.

DO NOT CLOSE :READ SIG:
c'mon keep it open. We can celebrate more when I reach 1000 posts. How about we lock it until someone gets really lcose and then we revive it?!
YES!
[/b]
Right. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.