Undead Lives has 1000 posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:

Undead_Lives

It isn't. Take Flad for example. The majority of the posts are not spam. And if you try to catch him spamming, he'll come up with some smart-ass remark to get out of it :p

Fladian

It isn't. Take Flad for example. The majority of the posts are not spam. And if you try to catch him spamming, he'll come up with some smart-ass remark to get out of it :p
[/b]
Not always. As long as I can confuse people with on- and off-topic posts, everything is just going fine ^^

And he's a good improviser...
But wasn't this thread changed to me? :p
Nah, I really don't care.
[/b]
Improvising is the way I live. If I can't improvise in a normal conversation, I'm lost. Don't mind me struggeling at school, trying to write a letter - not able to ramble on.

*cough*
Rambeling is liked by a lot of people outside the internet though ^^
*cough*
Mind you, I'm getting sick.

Fladian

again i must say, the name of that is Forum Addict
[/b]
What, exactly?

Being able to switch from off-topic and on-topic? No, that's called understanding how someone else might think.
Improvising is something in my case that came naturally because of my weak memory. Though I also trained/focused on it.
Rambeling is a way of living and also related to improvising. It's probably something I got from my father...
Me getting sick is because I'm catching a nasty cold. But it's not bad enough to stop me from going to school, so I'm still happy. =)

Fladian

That too, though when I decide not to go to school - or just skip - I usually pick a good day... or I really have to be (very) sick. Thursday is a day I have a few non-important lessons. Like today, I only had one hour of English today.

Well actually anyone can improvise - on forums the best - because you have all the time to respond because you might've been "inactive" ;)
Let's just say you can respond when you want to.
Anyways change the title again, Undead is OVER 1000 posts.

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.