Undead Lives has 1000 posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:

Fladian

Excuse me? You'll need 100 days until you end up with a higher post count than me? If that is what you meant, we'll see about that. I don't really mind my post count too much, especially at this very moment, when only a handful of thoughts rule my mind.

Fladian

A 100 posts a day? Well, good luck. It's a small forum. Even with a good day, I can't muster up 100 posts a day at this forum.

Raiju

igloo?! whats with u and igloos?!?!
sigh*
well he could beat u flady...events have fate on what happens to u or your computer..
[/b]

well, its a delicate matter, he feels himself injuriated when american people think Canadians live like Esquimós in Igloos

Im giving him a friendly taste of a mexcian way of thinking (of course no one here thinks canadians live in igloo, in fact, 25% of the population think they live in a block of ice)

WTF HAXORZ? This is bootleg dawg yall changed it without mah consultation. Well yay go undead! BTW raging hasn't gotten 1000posts cause he's inactive (me thinks) Ahh scoopity. Well anyways I hope to see the day when I get 1000 posts...

We did once! Remember? I think we both got over 100 that day...
[/b]

Omg, EDIT, canadians lived in igloo's once???

Werbung:

Raiju

you and your struggle for post count, looks like you post 5 times a day (in a single thread) roflmao

Status
Not open for further replies.