[UPDATE] Time Release Content Notes 10/14

rocktrns

Nexon said:
Attention Soldiers!

CentComm is making a supply drop to help you continue to battle! Bringing you the powerful RPG-7, the M24A3 sniper rifle, and two new supply cases!

New NX Items:

--M24A3: A redesigned variant of the M24, created to provide soldiers a boost of stopping power with its unrivaled accuracy.

--Supply Case AK74-N: Supply Cases labeled AK74-N were designated to hold various models of AK74s, including the AK-74M Gold-Plated and AK-74U Gold-Plated.

AK-74M Gold-Plated - An elite version of the AK-74M normally reserved for only deserving mercenaries, retooled to use an improved barrel and reduce kickback.

AK-74U Gold-Plated - An illustrious, golden version of the AK-74U boasting a solid level of precision.

--Supply Case MP7-N: Supply Cases labeled MP7-N were designated to hold various models of MP7s, including the MP7 MOD Steel and MP7 Steel.

MP7 MOD Steel - An upgraded version of the MP7 MOD, the MP7 MOD Steel has been enhanced with overall improvements to its range and stopping power, on top of an outfitted custom modification kit. The durable steel construction tops off the abilities of this weapon.

MP7 Steel - An upgraded MP7, the MP7 Steel has been given a solid steel construction for greater reliability in combat. The MP7 Steel also offers slightly improved performance over the standard MP7.

New GP Weapons & Gear

-- RPG-7, available at Sergeant First Class 2

Content Update Schedule

This is a Combat Arms’ time release update. Our regular monthly content update (which will require server downtime) takes place the last Tuesday of every month. This update will be followed approximately two weeks later by a time-released new content update that won’t require a server shutdown. This is our way of ensuring that all of you warriors out there have a steady supply of weapons and gear to keep you going on the battlefield!

--Combat Arms Command--

http://combatarms.nexon.net/News/View.aspx?boardNo=101&contentNo=005iS&pageIndex=1

NEXON_logo.jpg

Werbung:

spuznick242

Yea, and I dont get why they are adding the RPG-7. We already have the LAW, and another sholder fired missle is just going to make the game worst than it is. I guess the new wepons will keep me as a player till the next patch.

spuznick242

:cursing:Yes me too we just have 2 more weeks for the next tragity NEXON will make.
Just cant wait

Yea, they really need to pull something good to keep me as a full player. I would just go play another game, but I'm having some trouble finding a new game, and I've all ready put alot of time into combat arms, so I dont really want that all to go to waist, when I'm so close to being an officer.

garygofast

I know how you feel I've been playing for over a year and have clan members for over a year met a lot of great peeps in the game :thumbup:
I would hate to lose all that.

Werbung: