Ventrilo server for anyone! PLEASE JOIN!!

xcheater3161

I am hosting a free public vent server for anyone who plays Combat Arms and enjoys talking to others while playing. The server has a crap load of slots and extremely good speeds so lagg and availability will not be a problem. If any clan needs a vent server but would like to have a pirvate one, all you need to do is PM me and i will make you a private channel with a password for your clan only! I am hoping to make this vent server a popular server for the game and i enjoy talking to people while i play. If you need to contact me, my msn messenger is RJCTLC@aol.com, and im AIM screenname is RJCTLC.

Server IP: 68.46.63.244
Port: Default ( I think it is 3784 or 3786 )
Slots: Currently set on 500, but i can easily increase it to 5000 if needed. lol
Password: None, this is a public server.

Werbung:

Love

okay no microphone lol

Spam, don't post if you're going to post useless information such as this.
It's common sense, if you don't have a mic, use the chat, or comment using Text to Talk or whatever, if you do have a mic, join and use it.

On topic:

I'll give it a go sooner or later.
Hopefully people still use it, seeing OP is inactive.

Ender07

I go on there quite a bit, I messaged the guy for a channel of my own but he hasn't responded...oh well. Anyways I hope to see someone on there sooner or later that isnt in my clan!

Werbung: