Well Guys/Gals.........

mYth

The time has come for me to leave all of j00's. I've been given orders to go back to what I did best, and that means I won't be around much anymore. It was fun getting to know many of you, and I'll be thinking of this when I get back from this upcoming tour of duty, which will DEFINATELY be my last one!!!!!!!

Good Luck & Pwn On Pwners!!!!!!!!!!!

- J. Stone (mYth)

P.S. My azz is definately gettin in teh choppa!!!!!!

Werbung:

MeanMugginFool

Good luck man, take care of yourself, and thank you for all you do for our country. I know I will definetly miss having you around these parts, be sure to keep in touch as best you can, and I hope we see/hear from you down the line.

RaNcid

Be careful, i dont know what kind of tour you're going on but i hope its the one were you dont find charlies. see you when you get back :]

T. Å ajfar (RaNcid) < haha

Fiero

NEW MISSION BRIEFING: REGARDING MYTH:

You new mission is as followed - YOU WILL LEAVE IN ONE PIECE, AND YOU WILL RETURN IN ONE PIECE!!! THAT IS A DIRECT ORDER!!

Failure to comply with orders will result in ........ well lets not go there... but good luck with whatever it is you do in life.

hey I hope to see you back here pwnin my face some time soon. Your a good player and I thank you for your service to our country.

EMA

Fiero said:
Failure to comply with orders will result in ........ well lets not go there...

he'll throw you the celshock and let him have his way with you...so yeah...follow orders!

Puppet

We'll miss you. Don't forget while you're over there that there are only two bomb sites. Also, watch out for the guy in the office window....oh, oh, and turbin = bad , blue helmet = good, and lets see, what else, oh yea, if you read above the enemies pocket the name "Palooza" just surrender right there and drop your weapon. Oh, and Punx Pwns Joo. Come back soon. We have a spot reserved for you.

CuRRyINaHuRRy

Good luck my friend and we still need to tackle that monster "SOURCE" :wink: Come back safe and we will chat again. You will be missed dearly myth . GG as always =) . And lastly, the "CS" choppah will be waiting for j00. :p GO GET 'EM !

deathgrip

Yeah man you might off and on get access to a computer....hmmmm I thinky I see a way to get a monster care package out of this. LOL Be safe and keep your head down, you dont get damage stats in real life.

Werbung:

eggs

much love man.
i have much respect for ya and all that good stuff
can i get a mew mew ?!?! when your up in the air