Well Guys/Gals.........

mYth

By request......2nd from left.......enjoy, and thanks for the support guys/gals.....it is much appreciated

- mYth.{fu}

mythpic1.jpg

Werbung:

mYth

psychonaut13 said:
are you in the armed forces or an employee of an indepedant defense contractor? lookin like blackwater special ops from over here.

We're a mixed bunch, some regs, spec forces, pc's, brits, aussies, etc. and we're all workin together to get things done here.......

SuXoR said:
he must have won 1st round - look, he has a colt! glad to see that you are safe and well-armed man

A stripped down M4 at that.....had to for the photo......first round.....hahaha......we've been trying to maintain a healthy level of insanity out here, hence the grizzly adams looks.......it's pissin the CO off :lol:

Celshock MP5

Is that youre goat in the back of the truck?? Wait...thats my goat Myth you mother asjfld;s aoifj lol stay safe, if the goat dies you can eat him.

mYth

TonyMontana135420 said:
hey myth, do you know Tom Clancy?

Not personally, but i love his books......especially "Without Remorse" & "Red Storm Rising"............good reads if your bored......like me

Shadoutsu

good luck dude, and as said many times, thank you for all the contribution to our country man, appreciate it alot we do. P90 SALUTE TO YOU!!!

Werbung: