What are you playing

Alekill

This is where you can post what your playing ie counter strike and guild wars
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well i'm playing counter strike and warcraft 3 lately

Werbung:

Moagrim

Well I haven't played Warcraft 3 in a loooong time right now I'm playing Def Jam Figt For NY and Spartan:Total warrior on my Xbox. I'm also saving up for Rome:Total war,and should be playing that by the end of the month :D

Benx_X

heros of might and magic 3, dungeon keeper and some big load of download rom games for snes and n64 wich are quite dodgy appart from dragon breath 2 the only problem is the enemy encounters is like every 5 seconds it gets boring when you trying to get to far away places

oh yes and no wc i find that game boring now :eek:

Moagrim

Lol Snes and N64-legendary :p ive never played "dragon breath" it was always super mario (for snes)and Golen eye & perfect dark (n64) for me :D .

Benx_X

lol i got that one on the computer but its hard to play it on computer cause the controls are confusing though its still fun :D

Xeridanus

Oblivion for me. *grin* and im trying to get together some stuff to submit, if you notice, i haven't submitted anything anywhere. which i should. it's going to be a vampire, non-hero/shock trooper/heavy melee unit.

oh, one other thing i just got finished today (well, yesterday as of 1hr and 25 mins ago) was a prog to encrypt (and decrypt) files. yes, i made it. anyone who wants it can PM me for it.

Werbung:

Fladian

I'm currently playing Football Manager '06 and Baldurs Gate II Throne of Bhaal.

I used a month of time to update Football Manager as good as possible. It took quite some time, but it finally ended up with my satisfaction. The game remains great to play, for someone like me who isn't interested to spend all his time at one specific... uh... game.

Baldurs Gate II has been my favorite game for... uh... many years. Pretty funny when I think of the fact that my brother taught me to play this game but he never managed to finish the game. I finally managed to a couple of years ago. I can't remember how proud I was, to finally beat my brother in finishing a game again. :p
Throne of Bhaal was something I only got about a year ago. Because I was playing Shadow of Amn quite often by the time I got ToB, I wasn't really interested in playing the game again, so I took a break. I'm playing it again now though... and enjoying it.

Besides Football Manager and Baldurs Gate, I tend to use different stuff than games to amuse myself. ^^

Now that my vacation is coming up, I finally got some free time to spend. Well, except for WC and maybe that I'll have a summer/vacation-job next month, but still.. :p I usually tend to have quite a lot of free time during vacations. :D