What are you playing

Alekill

i've never hears of spell force

and i played oblivion but now i have no acces to it :no: its a good game when i get my xbox 360 i will get it :)

Werbung:

Xeridanus

my brother got spellforce with one of his graphics cards, can't remember how many cards ago... anywho don't be fooled by the front cover the only relevant thing is the army in the background (what army? you might ask). it's basically an average strategy combined with a slightly above average rpg. your hero's are uber powerful and your army are almost cannon fodder. although the titans are pretty cool but once they're dead you can't get them unless you restart the level. you should probably go looking for some professional reviews.

MeTaL GuArD

It was rated really high in the magazine i read usually, though aint planning on buying. And i got the demo of HoMM V from the same magazine. :p And it turns off after it loads the map, so i cant check myself how good the new Heroes are.

Btw. one of the best RPGs i ever seen: Fallout.

MeTaL GuArD

Icewind Dale and IDII were the only 2 games i really wanted to play and they were like Baldur's Gate in gameplay. My brother finished it, as he finished the whole BG saga...

Tenebrae

I dunno where to get the demo, I only know I've got it :p
EDIT: Well the game's out now, so you can buy it instead of just playing the demo :p
[/b]

Yeah, but I've made the mistake of buying games that I thought looked pretty good, and then finding out that they sucked. I usually intend to play the demo for the game, or rent it if its on anything like xbox, before I actually buy it. That way I waste little or no money just to find out whether or not I like it.

Xeridanus

you could just take it back and say you didn't like it then get a cd crack for it. i know someone who does that and i've done it once, but that was because my graphics card didn't have transform and lighting... it was homeworld 2. so i took it back explained that i couldn't play it. then i got a better graphics card (ages later) and it was still installed so...

N00byStance

Icewind Dale and IDII were the only 2 games i really wanted to play and they were like Baldur's Gate in gameplay. My brother finished it, as he finished the whole BG saga...
[/b]

Well, I played IWD, IWD2, BG2, Torment, Arcanum but the only game of that kind I had *finished* is Icewind Dale and expansion Heart of Winter :)

Werbung:

MeTaL GuArD

I was going to do the same as Ale but the game wont start for me. :S It says that the EXE. file of it made an error in the game itself. Code bug or my comp is crap?