What are you playing

Alekill

no i did you copy and paste he .exe file into your desktop because for some reason the .exe has to be in the same file as the rest of the stuff ><

Werbung:

MeTaL GuArD

All is in the same folder, never even made a shortcut to the desktop.

BTW: Im not playing wc3 for now cause my comp is having 15 sec "freezes" each half minute. Probably caused by lack of coolant.

Tenebrae

Who here has any of the Worms games, such as Worms 2, Worms Armageddon, or Worms World Party?

Friggin hilarious! I always enjoyed killing worms, but now I can do it with heavy artillery. :p

MeTaL GuArD

I got Armageddon and World Party(from the originals) and 3D(from the non-originals). First saw worms on my cousin's comp, it was Worms 2. Heh hilarious it was that i could shoot myself with a bazooka without noticing that. And about the best one... Well, armageddon ninja rope training is my most beloved map. :p Still the fortresses and all weapons thing on World Party are fun too. So it would be a tie.

MeTaL GuArD

And i recently nearly finished Legacy of Kain: Defiance. Awesome game, as i am a fan of LoK as said before. Especially the whole story is very interesting to me. My reccomendation.

Fladian

I recently started Baldurs Gate II with a solo fighter/thief. I'm pretty sure I've got rid of Irencius by the time my school will start again. :p

Fladian

I haven't played much either lately... well, just a minute ago though. A few hours a week is all I can manage, it seems... quite sad actually. This is not what I expected how my vacation would be.

Undead_Lives

I haven't played much either lately... well, just a minute ago though. A few hours a week is all I can manage, it seems... quite sad actually. This is not what I expected how my vacation would be.[/b]
Same here. It sucks.

Werbung: