What are you playing

Moagrim

Aaahhh baldurs gate 2,amazing game, I've had that for many years and once got so close to finshing it,but my computer crashed :( .I was also beginnig to get a little uninspired when it got so surreal (you know the bit where you have to kill big parasites and then go into helll :wtf: ). I've also wanted to buy throne of Bhall,maybe I'll get it,can you make Vampire characters in it or something? (maybe i'm completely wrong lol)

Anyway,I';ve now succumbed to the curse of World of Warcraft once again :( .It's still a great,although time consuming,game :p.

Werbung:

Tenebrae

Wc3, Guild wars, final fantasy 7, this really stupid toy story game on my play station (I have no idea why my mom let my sister get that game), I would be playing my xbox, but my brother took it to this summer camp thing he's at, but the only game he took was Halo. And it doesn't make any sense, cuz he's like the leader of the Paintball division at the camp, and he's friggin playing Halo!?!? I mean why play halo when you could pelt a REAL person with paintballs? It doesn't make any sense!!!!

Oh yeah, I also play Worms World Party.... As a matter of fact, I think I'll go play that right now. Just saying the name makes me want to blow worms up. Heh heh heh :yay:

Undead_Lives

Hm...along the lines of Baldur's Gate is Champions of Norath, which I actually (finally) beat after owning the game for over a year...
Those games are quite fun but the only bad part about them is the storyline isn't the greatest and sometimes you can get lost as to what you have to do next.

Tenebrae

yes pelting someone with a real painball does beet any video game kind of dumb on his oart
[/b]

Yeah, seriously. He probably just took it so that I couldn't play it. He does that a lot, though he won't admit it :no:

Is Baldur's Gate kinda like Dungeon Seige?

MeTaL GuArD

Baldurs Gate's story is way better, and you dont only fight there, the relations between heroes in your team are really advanced, etc., etc. when talking about similiarity...

Well, in my opinion Baldurs Gate is far better than DS, especially Baldurs Gate II is really epic.

Alekill

Yeah, seriously. He probably just took it so that I couldn't play it. He does that a lot, though he won't admit it :no:

Is Baldur's Gate kinda like Dungeon Seige?

[/b]

lol i now someone who does that to there sibling

MeTaL GuArD

My comp would succumb to meltdown if i would start the game. Though im planning to get Oblivion after i upgrade my comp, meaning in the next year, or even later. Same with HoMM V.

Werbung:

Moagrim

Heroes Of Might & Magic 5,the last lot of them were relatively good games,at any rate. Anyone played the "SpellForce" games?,they look good,but i don't know wether to get them or not.