What is your favorit song ?

aurora

i want to know a new kind of music ...
just write coupl of songs that u like .

my favorit song is:

1:cold play-speed of sound.

2:neil young-harvest moon

3: and all kind of john coltren

p.s: sry for the bad english im doin my best. :)

Werbung:
COMFTORTABLY NUMB pink floyd

OH AND

PAUL REVERE bestie boys

"ONE LONE LEE BESTIE I B, ALL BY MYSELF WOTHOUT NO BOD E, THA' SUN WAS BEATING DOWN ON MY BASE BALL hat, THE AIR IS GETIN WARM, MY BEER IS GETTIN FLAT."

Puppet

With the age differences in this server, this should be an interesting thread. I have no favorite. However, anything by Fleetwood Mac has my vote. After they broke up, Stevie Nicks went solo and I could listen to her song "Rooms on Fire" over and over. Their CD's remain locked and engaged in my car. Anything Led Zepplin, Moody Blues, or Pink Floyd. I keep my windows closed and the volume so high that it drowns out the voices in my head. Sunglasses to keep other vehicle owners from recognizing me. I'm sure I am a major driving annoyance and I could give a shit.

Puppet

Damn Keisor, I thought I had you figured out. I was thinking you would say your favorite song was "98 bottles of beer on the wall" or "margaritaville" by Jimmy Buffet. Go figure.

Defender

JustAnotherStayAtHomeDad said:
COMFTORTABLY NUMB pink floyd

OH AND

PAUL REVERE bestie boys

"ONE LONE LEE BESTIE I B, ALL BY MYSELF WOTHOUT NO BOD E, THA' SUN WAS BEATING DOWN ON MY BASE BALL hat, THE AIR IS GETIN WARM, MY BEER IS GETTIN FLAT."

2 great songs...! w00t something to get shitfaced too

Intro

aurora said:
1:cold play-speed of sound.

2:neil young-harvest moon

3:and all kind of john coltren

Thought I'd just make a few recommendations based on the three you picked.

If you dig Coldplay, try Radiohead's "OK Computer" or "Hail To The Thief" - they're like Coldplay, but cooler and with much more to say.

If you dig Neil Young, try My Morning Jacket. Obvious "Zuma"-era Young influence in this five piece Kentucky band. Soaring vocals drenched in reverb and a band that well understands the beauty of rhythm and melody, but isn't afraid to fucking ROCK.

If you dig Coltrane, you're alright in my book.

8)

Try Thelonius Monk, Charlie Parker, Miles Davis, Cannonball Adderly.. Ah, the list goes on forever. Jazz pwns.

BillyTheKid

Flogging Molly, Led Zepplin, Coheed in Cambria, Blind Guardian, Iced Earth, Iron Maiden, Children of Bodom, Tarot, Opeth, Sinergy, Demons & Wizards, Pantera, Machinae Supremacy, System Of A Down, Megadeth, Metallica, Dream Evil, Within Temptation, Lullacry, Lacuna Coil, Arch Enemy, Dimmu Borgir, Altaria, AC/DC, Amon Amarth, Dark Tranquillity, Edguy, Dream Theater, Led Zeppelin, Dio, Sonata Arctica, Symphony X, Stratovarius, Bumblefoot, Therion, Scorpions, Nile, Kalmah, Judas Priest, Helloween, Hammerfall, Bruce Dickinson, Apocalyptica, Ancient Rites, Annihilator, Anthrax, Rainbow, Rammstein, Queensrÿche, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, RA, Rage, Slayer, After Forever, Blue Oyster Cult, Emperor, The Minibosses, Vomitron, The Black Mages, Pink Floyd, Marty Friedman, Tristania, Joe Satriani, Liquid Tension Experiment, In Flames, Evergrey, Secret Agent Bill, White Lion, Yngwie J. Malmsteen, Jethro Tull, E.S. Posthumus, Blaze, Firewind, Luca Turilli, Nobuo Uematsu, Mystic Prophecy, Astral Doors, Eidolon, Paul Gilbert, Racer X, The Get up Kids, Pink Floyd.
If i repeated any whoopsy.

keisorsoze

Puppet said:
Damn Keisor, I thought I had you figured out. I was thinking you would say your favorite song was "98 bottles of beer on the wall" or "margaritaville" by Jimmy Buffet. Go figure.

LOL, damn, I should of thought of that......

Deviant

To show the variety of music I listen to....

311 - Offbeat Bareass and All Mixed Up

Dropkick Murphys - Curse of a Fallen Soul

Dispatch - Bang Bang

Keller Williams - Aligator Alley

Sepultura - Bloody Roots

Clutch

Grateful Dead - Casey Jones

Primus - Sgt. Baker (my original cs name)

Bela Fleck

Yonder Mountain String Band

Sublime - Date Rape

Fall Out Boy - Pros and Cons of Breathing

Hendrix - Foxy Lady

The Ataris - Hey Kid

XanoKais

Journey - Small Town Girl
Journey - Faithfully
Slipknot - Vermillion
Atreyu - Bleeding Mascara
System of a Down - Chop Suey
AC/DC - Highway to Hell
Rob D - Clubbed to Death
Techno version of Phantom of the Opera.

there are more...but those are my faves.

Werbung:

Puppet

Deviant said:
To show the variety of music I listen to....

311 - Offbeat Bareass and All Mixed Up

Dropkick Murphys - Curse of a Fallen Soul

Dispatch - Bang Bang

Keller Williams - Aligator Alley

Sepultura - Bloody Roots

Clutch

Grateful Dead - Casey Jones

Primus - Sgt. Baker (my original cs name)

Bela Fleck

Yonder Mountain String Band

Sublime - Date Rape

Fall Out Boy - Pros and Cons of Breathing

Hendrix - Foxy Lady

The Ataris - Hey Kid

Deviant is one diverse little shit heh?