What is your favorit song ?

Satan

im pretty much into any music but country and rap, especially rap, cant stand that shit. Im mostly into any punk, emo, alternative and a lot of ska. So any music by catch 22, streetlight manifesto, and big d and the kids table, i dig. Im a big ska fan if any of you know what that is :p

Werbung:

Satan

cant say i have, they pretty known in jersey? oOo i also forgot to throw in reel big fish, they kick some ass as well.

DigitalSword

Worth Reading

Wow this is a toughie:

Based not only on music or lyrics but a perfect blend of both that you all shoudl go and get...my top 10 Songs are:

1) Oasis- Wonderwall (if youd dont have this, download it, hopeless romantics do apply. If there ever was a song for breakups and makeups this would be it.)

2) Evanescence - Where will you go

3) Evanescence - Understanding(accoustic)

4) Brand new - The boy who blocked his own shot

5) Sublime - What I got

6) 311 - Creatures(for awhile)

7) Jethro Tull - Fires at Midnight (this is an older generation of song, appreciation comes few and far between for this one.)

8) Cold - Bleed (Accoustic)

9) Oasis - Champagne Supernova

10) Oasis - Bittersweet Symphony

I like these songs because their lyrics are the utter core of most human emotions, and I lvoe that in a song, its hard to find.

My top 10 Bands

1) Evanescence - whats more to say? Awesoem voice, Hot ass chick, and lyrics with great composures, the theme of all there songs are so harmonic to my mind its ridiculous, Amy Lee is a lyrical genius and I dont think there will ever be a greater band with such a quality and understanding of what music is. If you download there older album and actually listen to the songs some of you may attest to what i mean.

2) Sublime - Just wow, genius work for the era, and the fanbase for them is crazy. (daddy knows this) Many a times do I remember party upon party where it was sublime in the background, nonstop...Ah, good times.

3) Breaking Benjamin - I got there cd forever ago off a friend in college, and I loved the sound these guys made, espeially the leads voice, the guy can belt shit out like no other. and there new cd is alright, but there song Polyamorous is extremely good.

4) Jethro Tull - as I said before, appreciation comes few and far between for these guys, but my dads obsession has been passed on to me these past 23 years and there stuff is really great. Im huge intp lyric and instrumental perfection and these guys have years of doing it right it makes me wonder if they ever did it wrong. Nearly 150 different tracks and atleast a dozen albums not counting solo works by the lead Ian Andersen(Divinities, go get it, daddy youll trip your ass off on this shit)
As gay as some of you think the flute is, the way he utilizes is quite mad.
And yes, they beat that piece of shit band metallica, damn right bitch.

5) Oasis and Our lady Peace, this one's a tie, there both so good and have the best songs about life that just picke me up when im down. This place is also shared by Sting and Rush, they are my fav 80's groups.

I leave you with some lyrics...

Tenacious D - Tribute
----------------
"This is not The Greatest Song in the World, no.
This is just a tribute.
Couldn't remember The Greatest Song in the World, no, no.
This is a tribute, oh, to The Greatest Song in the World,
All right! It was The Greatest Song in the World,
All right! It was the best muthafuckin' song the greatest song in the world.

And the peculiar thing is this my friends:
the song we sang on that fateful night it didn't actually sound
anything like this song.

This is just a tribute! You gotta believe me!
And I wish you were there! Just a matter of opinion.
Ah, fuck! Good God, God lovin',
So surprised to find you can't stop it. "

|DS|

Deviant

Catch22 just isn't very good anymore...Dinosaur Sounds was a terrible album. Streetlight rocks. Homegrown is cool, haven't listened to them since highschool.

Other ska bands:
The Hippos (RIP)
Edna's Goldfish (RIP)
Rx Bandits
Mighty Mighty Bosstones (How did you forget?)
Skankin Pickle Fever
Mustard Plug
Buck O Nine
Suicide Machines (Destruction by Definition, not Battle Hymns and after)
Distorted Penguins
LESS THAN JAKE (How could you forget them?)
The Toasters
Mad Caddies

I'm sure I'm forgetting some, I haven't listened to a few of those bands in a while.

BillyTheKid

directly from the ipod, super long and stuff. boston, bueatiful mistake, static lullaby, a thorn for every heart, a true story, the acadamy is, acceptance, acclaimed,across five aprils, adam sandler, afi, afroman, against all authority, against me,Aiden(screaming, the other Aiden(singing), AKAs, alexisonfire, alien ant farm, alkaline trio, all american rejects, all, all rattle and dust, all that remains, alli with an i(rip), allister, ambry pacific, ambery, american HI FI, an angle, anadivine, anatomy of a ghost, and you will know us by the trail of the dead, andre 3000, the anniversey, another damn disapointment, Anthrax, anti flag, anti freeze, appleseed cast, arcade fire, ariel kill him, arms bend back, as i lay dying, as seasons fall, as tall as lions, ashlee simpson, assorted jelly beans, at the drive in, ataris, atam and his package, atreyu<;3, audio learning center, the audition, autopilot off, avenged sevenfold, avoid one thing, bad brains, bad religion, band, bangles, bank robbers, bayside, bb mak, bear vs. shark, beck, bedlight for blue eyes, before today, behind crimson eyes, belvedere, bend folds five, ben kweller, berlin project, best interest, between home and serenity, big &; rich, bigwig, billy corgan, billy idol, billy talent, black flag, black maria, black sabbath, blackoutskies, blake shelton, the bled, bleed the dream, bleeding through, blindside, blink 182, bloc party, blood bros, bloodhound gang, blue oyster cult, blue skies at war, blur, bob and tom, bob dylan, bouncing souls, boxcar, boys set fire, boys nigt out, brad paisley, braid, brand new, brandston, brazil, break the silence, breaking pangaea, the briggs, bright eyes, the bronx, bryan adams, burning bright, burns out bright, bury your dead, the butchies, butthole surfers, carry on, cartel, casualties, catch 22, cellar door, champion, chariot, chin up chin up, chris cagle, chumbawamba, circa survive, CKY, cledus t. judd, the code, code seven, coheed and camberia, coldplay, converge, count the stars, counting crows, cowboy troy, cruiserweight, the cure, curl up and die, cursive, custom, cypress hill, the damned, danzig, daphne loves derby, darkest hour, dashboard, david grey, days away, days like these, dead kennedys, dead poetic, dean martin, dear whoever, death cab, deftones, denison witmer, denver harbor, die trying, dierks bently, dillinger escape plan, dispatch, distillers, division of laura lee, divit, don't look down, don henly, the doors, down to earth approach, dramarama, dropkick murphys, eagle eyed cherry, eamon, early november, eels, 18 visions, eleven minutes away, elliot project, elliott smith, elliot, elton john, emanuel, emberghost, emery, endicott, escape engine, eve6, evergereen terrace, every time i die, explosion, eyeliners, f ups, faint, fairview, fairweather, faith no more, fall of troy, fall out boy, feable weiner, fear before the march, feeling left out, fenix tx, fifteen, finch, finding westerly, finn bros, five minute ride, flock of seagulls, flogging molly, foo fighters, forecast, format, frank sinatra, franz ferdinad, freya, from autumn to ashes<;3, from first to last, fugazi, ffuneral for a friend, futureheads, gameface, gangstarr, garbage, gatsby's american dream, the get up kids(what a sad loss), ghetto boys, ghost runner on third, give up the ghost<;3, glasseater, glass jay, god awfuls, goldfinger, goldie lookin chain, goo goo dolls, good charlotte(how did that get in here), goodwill, grateful dead, greenday, guns n roses, gym class heros, h20, halfway home, halifax, hank william jr., hank william sr., haste the day, hatebreed, hawk nelson, hawthorne heights, hellogoodbye, hey mercedes, hidden in plain view, high school football heros, himsa, the hives, homegrown, honorary title, hope conspiracy, hopesfall, hot hot heat, hot rod circut, hot water music, houston calls, human league, hurt process, i can make a mess like nobody's buisness, idiot pilot, iggy pop, incubus, interpol, iron maiden, it dies today, jamisonparker, jason mraz, jason schwartz, jawbreaker, jealous sound, jenoah, jersey, jets to brazil, jimmi hendrix, jimmy eat world, jinxed, johnny cash(man in black is DA MAN), john cougar mellon camp, jon bon jovi, joy division, judas priest, juliana theory,june, justin timberlake, kanye west, keepsake, kevin devine<;3, kids in the way, kill your idols, the killers, the kills, killswitch engage, koufax, kut u up, lagwagon, lamb of god, lameface, lars fredrikson and the bastards, last days of april, lawrence arms, led by last, leftover crack, less than jake, letter kills, LFO, liars academy, lloyd banks, lock and key, lola ray, long shot hero, long since forgotten, lost city angles, lovehatehero, lovedrug, lucero, lucky boys confussion, lux courageous, lyndsay diaries, m83, mad caddies, madball, madison, mae, manic hispanic, mario, maroon 5, mashlin, matchbook romance, matches, mates of state, mat pond pa, matt skiba, mest, metallica, mewithoutyou, mi6, midtown, might mighty bosstones, mike ness, mive v and the rats, mineral, minor threat, minus the bear, misery signals, misfits, modern english, modest mouse, moneen, morrissey, most precious blood, motion city soundcheck, motley crue, motorhead, the movielife, mu330, murder by death, muse, mxpx, my american cheese, my chemical fart, my epiphany, my former self, n'downment(ryan scholfield's shit repersent), N.E.R.D., name taken, natalie imbruglia, near miss, nekromantix, never heard of it, new amsterdams(acoustic solo of the lead singer of the get up kids), new found glory, nice peter, nickleback, nine days, nine inch nails, nirvana, no doubt, no hollywood ending, no knife, no use for a name, nofx, nora, norma jean, northstar, not katies, nothing ever stays, nsync, number twelve looks like you, NWA, OAR, oakenfold, oasis, october fall, of montreal, off by one, digital underground, on broken wings, on the might of princes, one amazin kid, one man army, onelinedrawing, outkast, outsmarting simon, owen<;3, ozma, ozzy, papa roach, paris texas, pat benatar, paul westerberg, peaches, pedro the lion, pennywise, phantom goo, piebald, planes mistaken for penises, poison, poison the well, the police, postal service, pretty girls make graves, promise rings, propagandhi, public enemy, pulley, punchline, q and not u, queen, queen of the stone age, the queers, REM, race the sun, radiohead, ramones, rancid, ratt, reach the sky, recieving end of sirens, recover, red hot chilli thermometers, reggie and the full tingle, relient z, remember never, the reunion show, the revolution smile, riddilin kids, riding bikes, rilo kiley, rise against, THE RISE<;3, rites of spring, rock kills kid, the rocket summer, rolling stones, rookie of the year, rooney, rory, roses are green, rufio, ryan adams, ryan cabrera, ryan wilson, saosin, saturday looks good to me, saves the day, say anything, scars of tomorrow, scary kids scaring themselves, scatter the ashes, secret lives of the free masons, senses fail, sex pistols, shadows fall, shattersphere, sherwood<;3, the shins, shout out louds, sick of it all, side walk whore, silent drive, silkworm, silverstein, simon and garfunkle, simple plan, sinai beach, slackers, slayer, sleep station, sleepwell, slick shoes, the slicks, sloppy meateaters, small brown bike, small towns burn a little slower, smashing pumpkins, smile empty soul, the smiths, snake the cross the crown, snapcase, snow patrol, social D., something corporate, sounds like violence, the soviettes, the spacepimps, sparta, spill canvas spitafield, sr71, stars hide fire, starting line, steel train, story of the year, straylight run, steetlight manifesto, stretch armstrong, strike anywhere, stike fire fall, stroke 9, strung out, styx, sublime, sugarcult, sugarhill gang, suicidal tendencies, suicide machines, suicide pact, sum 41, sunday's best, sunday driver, sunny day real estate, swingin' utters, switchfoot, taking back thursday, taproot, tears for fears, terror, texas is the reason, the getaway, these arms are snakes, third eye blind, this bike is a pipe bomb, this day and age, thrice, throw rag, throwdown, thursday, tik n' tak, time in malta, toby keith, tokyo tulip, too rude, transplants, treephort, trio los panchos, trustcompany, tsunami bomb, tupac, turbonegro, tv on the radio, U2, ultimate fakebook, underoath, unearth, unseen, unsung zeros, the used, usher, vandals, vaux, VCR, veda skyes, vendetta red, the vines, waiting for autumn, wakefield, waking ashland, wallflowers, wallls of jericho, wasted youth, waterdown, weakerthans, weezer, westerberg, willie nelson, with borken wings, yellowcheese, yesterdays rising, youth group. holy shit i reached the end of the list.

Werbung:

Satan

deviant have you seen catch 22 live?? cause if not then you cant say there not very good anymore, cause they kick ass live.