Who the hell...

EMA

Who the hell is this F$A$ ||EmiLy|| person....i'd like to know... :lol:

has she become the new ema reg since i've been working 12 hour shifts for the past week..DID I GET REPLACED THAT FAST?!?

nah j/k...but really..who is she...i think it's time for a knife fight between the Ms,you know a territory thing :lol:

Werbung:

Puppet

Forget BLZE for a moment. Let's not lose momentum on this chick fight.

Ema, I think Emily believes you're a tool. What you think of her now? (ever watch chicks fight when you were in high school? it is so cool)

rocklee

Puppet said:
Ema, I think Emily believes you're a tool. What you think of her now? (ever watch chicks fight when you were in high school? it is so cool)

There he goes... instigating again... So yea whatcha gonna do now Ema? You gonna take that from her?

EMA

Puppet said:
Forget BLZE for a moment. Let's not lose momentum on this chick fight.

well puppet just to let you know...i've actually been in one before...and yeah it sucks....if your the other girl. B/c i'll beat the shit out of her. I tell you this one girl crystal man left with a broken nose....

BRING IT BITCH!

her and me should use lo3s server and fight....no one is ever in there :lol:

Puppet

Yea, Daddy's right. You're not going to take her down in Punx so give up on that one. Stats say she is number 1242 and you are 2917. That might be an ass whoopin there. But you're still number 1 with me Ema.

I wouldn't mind seeing a mud wrestling kind a thing between the two of you though. Maybe something skimpy?

EMA

JustAnotherStayAtHomeDad said:
unless you can find out where she lives em, I don't think you have a chance in the PuNx arena taking her.

oh...i can take her...next time i see her i'm ganna call her out...we'll go to lo3....ya'll can watch if you want.

oh and for you puppet...mud wrestling sounds fun...yeah i'll break out the bikini and digital camera and i'll send ya some pics afterwards...lol....j/k.me in a bikini...THATS HILARIOUS

Intro

AlphaEMA said:
i've actually been in one before...and yeah it sucks....if your the other girl.

her and me should use lo3s server and fight....no one is ever in there :lol:

ya'll can watch if you want.

If.. IF!?!

Two words: DEM-O.

Whatup butter - you're on a roll.

:eek:

Werbung:

EMA

WoRm5406 said:
Next time anyone sees here... tell her to get on the forums and start this war correctly....

i'll be sure to mention it to her. i was going to the other day but seemed like she got off just as i got on...