Who the hell...

F$A$ ||EmiLy||

Well, I don't ever recall "checking" my mom out, but I've heard she is hot for a 54 yr. old. BTW she is single too. U should give her a call.

Well, time to go kick some asssss on the server.

Werbung:

Puppet

Muahahahahahaha!
I have created a monster out of this post by adding a little sex to it. I'll be as popular as Michael Jackson some day.

psychonaut13

jebus...older women....i'm fucking 32. i just happen to be lucky enough to be able to do whatever i want with my time. owning your own business will do that for ya if you run it right.

F$A$ ||EmiLy||

My husband just started his own business, so soon i will be able to quit and dedicate my life to CS......i mean do things around the house and relax. :twisted:

stoned_MONKee

Your forgot to smack her on the ass when you said the blze. that's why she donesn't listen to you. You have to train them right from the start, otherwise you'll have nothing but problems. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

That should get 'em going! :mrgreen:

stoned_MONKee

EM, you left out an important word in your post *DO*, now I know you're tryin to be tuff, but when I get you in the cuffs you will be punished. All I have to say is: ACT RIGHT BEFORE YOU GET SMACKED RIGHT! Nuff said, win. :twisted:

The_Desert_Fox

AlphaEMA said:
WoRm5406 said:
Next time anyone sees here... tell her to get on the forums and start this war correctly....

i'll be sure to mention it to her. i was going to the other day but seemed like she got off just as i got on...

i have that problem alot.... girls getting off when i get on... maybe too much foreplay... hmm suggestions? oh and ema pwns hands down..... ema do you still have my collar? :wink:

Werbung: