Who the hell...

Werbung:

EMA

Puppet said:
AlphaEMA said:
but seemed like she got off just as i got on...

Puppet! No! Stop! Don't type anymore damn it! Let Dirty handle this one !!!

OMG PUPPET!! you mind as well be the new dirty b/c he sure as hell isnt around any more.

Oh by the way...i told her to come visit the site when she got a chance..she said she would...hehehe

F$A$ ||EmiLy||

I'm the NEW bitch in town, hoes! J/k, lol i guess i'm really popular since u guys started a whole new topic for me. I feel special. Peace out sluts. And daddy, i don't have a fatass. But I bet u do since u just sit around at home all day. LOL. j/k, no i'm not, yes i am. :p

stoned_MONKee

Puppet wrote:
AlphaEMA wrote:
but seemed like she got off just as i got on...

Puppet! No! Stop! Don't type anymore damn it! Let Dirty handle this one !!!

Yeah, at least Dirty would have shared the pics; even if they might have showed his cack in them. :twisted:

Intro

F$A$ ||EmiLy|| said:
And daddy, i don't have a fatass. But I bet u do since u just sit around at home all day. LOL. j/k, no i'm not, yes i am. :p

LOL!

BURN!

That said, please visit the following link:

http://www.punxclan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1380&highlight=stay+dad

Welcome to the club, Emily #2. Way to come out swingin'!

EMA

Emily # 2...wow that's funny.that makes me feel good though cause ya'll know i'm #1..hehe..Emily you can't compete against me...I'll bring you down...HAHA...welcome to the server, #2.Hope you enjoy your stay.

but just remember...this is my server biatch :lol:

F$A$ ||EmiLy||

:shock: They didn't tell you?!?!? They said that I am the NEW and ONLY Emily allowed to play in the server and post in the forums. Sorry, nice knowin' ya. HEHE :lol: I've been playin here for about a month and I keep comin back cuz ya'll rock and u guys make the game fun. And I'm glad there's another girl playin who ain't a BITCH, like in some other servers. okie me fingers tired. 8) And now i know who everybody keeps mistakin me 4. LOL

Werbung: