Who the hell...

Werbung:

Deviant

New people have to post pics....or choose option B....which is to be sodomized by a stoned monkee, bunny, and stay at home daddy.

EMA

WOAH WOAH WOAH....you've been mistaken for me? omg i think i'm going to cry. Emily darling your #2 and you always will be #2...the only way you'd become #1 was if i left...and ive been here for a long time now and i dont plan on going no where...so just plan on being #2 for always and eternity...muahaha...

oh monkee jello is good,and as long as you like it then you can enjoy my"all you can eat" buffet...uh oh rice pudding...what are you talking about.

and emily this is a great server...everyone(for the most part) is really cool. but watch out for the horny men in here b/c they'll be afta ya in no time.haha..mostly monkee....i love you monkee

psychonaut13

not all the horny old men are after young tail. i myself have been thoroughly enjoying the company of a 28 yr old female that fucks like a demon so....i have no need of you young, under trained drama queens.

ehheheheehe

loves

juggernaut

EMA

hey juggs...no one cares what your needs are..hehe..good for you if your into older women...nothing wrong with that...

and god damn monkee your a nasty old fool..

EMA

damn...28???? hehe i'm 18...muahahaha

oh yeah...you have to post your pic on the fourm...the ummm....cs talk forum...you'll see it...i just posted some pics...go there and post..you have to if you want to be a part of punx...later

blze

wtfBlze.jpg

i reiterate.

Werbung: