Who wants to rant?

MeTaL GuArD

Then indeed you had to eat too much. But for me i could eat more than a half of a 65 cm wide pizza and have no problems later. And i prefer to order the Pizza at home too, but not ordering any for about a year. Only pizzas i was eating was those "freezed" from the market. Not as good as those ordered but still tasty. And MUCH cheaper.

Werbung:

Fladian

Much cheaper indeed, but I can easily taste the difference. Though eating such a pizza is quite common for me as well :p A full one usually don't give me any problems the next day.

But... two (quite big) pizza's after each other are quite... hard... to... well, my point is given. :p

Raiju

I ate something here that made feel so sick...

Guizado de Búfalo con Millo

traducting its something like "Buffalo thing with corn"

Undead_Lives

I once ate a bad hamburger and threw up in my bed...haven't gone to that restaurant since.
I haven't tried burritos either, but if I get the chance, I probably will. It's always good to try new things.

MeTaL GuArD

I really like chinese meals. (cant say that its really chinese, as its only rice, chicken parts and some stuff from Knorr :p) And i can say at 100% that i cant make through "juice soups". I prefer juice to drink, not to eat with noodles... Blergh...

Werbung:
Mexican salad ROCKS. :yay: Especially the beans in it.
[/b]

No offense but I cannot eat Mexican food because it makes me sick. I'm not saying it's bad it's just after eating it I get really sick.

Some of the posts has been lost during the uh... down time.
[/b]

Yeah, picture dont work for me yet (smilies, top toolbar thing, avatars, ect.)