Who wants to rant?

Fladian

I usually talk myself out of it. I start to worry when I am not able to, or when someone is better than me. I learned that (a bit) from two of my favorite DJ's :p

About a year ago, somewhere in the summer, two of the Netherlands' best radio DJ's were combined for four hours. It was the (grand) opening of a new and improved studio. Ruud (de Wild) and Edwin (Evers) were placed together and they were pretty much free to do as they like, as the two most talented DJ's. It wasn't just that, but their personalities don't match at all. They are each other's opposite. Somewhere during that four hours, they called with the Netherlands' 'Minister-President' (not sure what is exactly called in English, so this is an exact translation). The way the two DJ's talked, made the Minister-President completely forget his role, and he started to stutter and made a complete fool out of himself. Hilarious! Especially when you heard the two DJ's argue with each other about the event when they hang up the phone.

Werbung:

Fladian

The most succssful DJ at the moment - people can agree or disagree, but the fact that he earns the most money for his station remains a fact - is called Edwin Evers. As a matter of fact, Edwin Evers is the man I admire the most in my life. I use him as a role model, of some kind.

But besides that, Evers is not the reason why people call me 'Ed'. What is the true reason, is something I've forgotten a long time ago. One of my teachers are elementery school decided to call me Ed for some kind of reason, and since then, my friends started calling me Ed as well. Edwin's name is somewhat similar to my own name, though I don't have a 'd' in my real name :p
On a side note, I tend to call me Edwin quite often. Not because I am not fond on my real name, but people remember the name 'Edwin' a lot better than my real name :p

But besides that everyone in real life - except my parents and a selective amount of girls - calls me Ed, I prefer to be called 'Fladian', or any variation of it while I am online.
I've mentioned it more often. 'Ed', for friends, 'Fladian' or 'Flad' online.

Fladian

Like I said in my Valentine thread, I forgot about it every year. This was the first time I did remember it. Probably because I heard someone (DJ, again) mention it a few times too often.
Next year during this time, I'll be having my radio turned off :p

Raiju

Well I don;'t have a girlfriend/boyfriend - especially the last one :p
[/b]

THAT

more than 75% of the people who answered this and the "Valentine" thread said something similar to "omfg i hate it, its such a lame day, nothing special, and i dont have a gf"

ok, its has really nothing special, but its the kind of day that the girls are more easier to get (at least here). and by my avaliation, seems that you guys only hate the day because youre lacking company and, oh well nevermind

*rise the anti-flame shield*

Werbung:

Fladian

THAT

more than 75% of the people who answered this and the "Valentine" thread said something similar to "omfg i hate it, its such a lame day, nothing special, and i dont have a gf"[/b]
Theoreticly, I have a girlfriend. But I am more focusing on a different relationship. I'm excluding from that list, Raiju. I'm very happy with how everything is going.

ok, its has really nothing special, but its the kind of day that the girls are more easier to get (at least here). [/b]
Not here, as I explained in the thread of mine. Valentine doesn't live here at all, and considering that an amount of people didn't even know the exact date - like me, if I wasn't constantly reminded - of it, it is pretty clear to me, no one really cared. That "the girls are more easier to get" is not really true for me either. Most girls I talked to don't care about valentine at all, and if I wanted to start something with a certain amount of them, I don't think I'll be facing too many obstacles.

and by my avaliation, seems that you guys only hate the day because youre lacking company and, oh well nevermind[/b]
I don't hate it. It's just that it doesn't live here, and it is ignored by more than 90% of the people I know. That I "lack" company is far from true as well. I'm enjoying it as much as I am possibly able to.

Today is a boring day though... not many girls are at school at a Wednesday...