Who wants to rant?

Raiju

Theoreticly, I have a girlfriend. But I am more focusing on a different relationship. I'm excluding from that list, Raiju. I'm very happy with how everything is going[/b]

Argh there it goes another info of my personal life! Fladian i hate when you do that. I have NEVER had a girlfirend, i only "stay" with girls, "fool around", "use and abuse them throw off". And trust me, the Girlfirend Day here in May is absolutely THE DAY to fool around.

That I "lack" company is far from true as well. I'm enjoying it as much as I am possibly able to[/b]

thats a nice surprise, after the "alone with 18 girls" incident i've been thinking you were, slow and romantic o_O

Today is a boring day though... not many girls are at school at a Wednesday...[/b]

Why?

Just to finish it off, i wasnt having a crush for my ex, it was just a little slip, i never fall in love

Werbung:

Fladian

Argh there it goes another info of my personal life! Fladian i hate when you do that. I have NEVER had a girlfirend, i only "stay" with girls, "fool around", "use and abuse them throw off".
I usually stick around with some girls. I tend to enjoy their pressence, not to mention that I am not so fond at most guys who I am supposed to hang around at school... though of course, I don't mind if anyone is treating my to some 'chicken nuggets' :p I forget all my grudges to anything and everyone when someone treats me to a little box of those :p

And trust me, the Girlfirend Day here in May is absolutely THE DAY to fool around.
I don't say I'm not believing you, but a day like Valentine just don't live here, so there is no particular day to "fool around".

thats a nice surprise, after the "alone with 18 girls" incident i've been thinking you were, slow and romantic o_O
Slow at the start, that's for sure. But I tend to believe that's because I need time to adjust to the eviorment around me, though that does not necessarily have to be true. The "18 girls incident" had three large reasons why I didn't really do anything in particular. One of them was that I was in one word 'stunned' when I got in that class (many things happened at that moment), most of them had a boyfriend (and one of them was engaged - married and pregnent nowadays) as well and I promised I wouldn't touch anyone who has a boyfriend - a promise I will have to break someday soon, I'm afraid - and the last reason was that I had an identity crisis for a time during that year, which didn't really make the situation easier.
Fact also remains that I tend to get the friendship of girls a tad faster than guys. I'm not sure what the reason of that is, but like we discussed earlier, I don't approach girls with necessarily second reasons. Being friends is just fine for me as well... (un)fortunately, all girls I've tried to impress ended up with just being friends. But like I said: 'I don't approach girls with a boyfriend.'

One of my classes at monday, tuesday, thursday and friday are combined with my old class (18 girls + a few others) so I am quite familiar with them. But I don't have that class today, so... it's a bit dull. Not to mention that I don't have any possible way of seeing the girl I like - or so I thought. As addition to that, by the time I start at school today, my old class is preparing to go home, so there isn't much of a chance I see anyone of that class, except if I'm early/late. Mind you, I was late today (not my fault, delayed train + bad weather). So, it's quite boring on a day like today...
I don't think I could have given any proper attention to the girls I usually hang out with. After all, I was preparing myself for the European football matches tonight (now, and watching SC Heerenveen (the team I support) as we speak) and the interest of football lies more with the guys, than the girls. Funny enough, football seems to live just as much among the girls from my class (which are, unfortunately, not many) as the guys.

Just to finish it off, i wasnt having a crush for my ex, it was just a little slip, i never fall in love
[/quote]

Fladian

Editting is fine, but it doesn't change anything, Raiju. This isn't the first time I encounter the problem of quote signs that don't work for no particular reason.

Fladian

That they don't like me is clear :/ I wonder what I did to them, that they didn't like me anymore. Oh well...

Just about anyone is welcome at my place. =)

Mapmaster-1-bak

I think we can all agree that we can stop ranting about valentines day....
and start ranting about random junk again!

case in point- Im sick of my mouth :wtf:
In the first place, i had 3 sets of front teeth (you people have 2 sets, baby and adult)
because of this i had to get oral surgery to get my baby and extra sets removed....
then 2 years of braces-age
....now im wearing a retainer 24/7 for another year...
then at night from then on indefinitely.
....my luck bites.

Well let's see it's just that the girl I like is already taken and I'm kind of waiting for them to break up. I hope they do soon too....I hate valentines day!1

EDIT: I didn't see that there was another page :p

So to that map bringer of weirdness:
I think I grew a tooth back three times that was weird, though I didn't mind it too much, why would you?

@undead:
I agree, and I promise you I will never go out with anyone who does say that. because that's just 'ew' ;)

Fladian

English only. Otherwise, 80% of the post in English.

Hearing a girl say "ew" doesn't annoy me too much. Maybe it's because I'm used to it, but I never really minded it.

I don't have any specific problems with my teeth. Though I could use some bracers, but didn't take them.

Werbung:

Raiju

what exactly is an "ew"?

i think that if you keep this kind of way of thinking Undead, youre gonna waste the best days of your life, teenage