Who's done?

MooCowMan

That's some great logic you go there. Seriously, there's a difference between buying a game for your enjoyment and wasting money on a power trip (elite mod).
Buying a gun in game with NX is the same thing as buying a map pack on Halo 3, or a car pack on Forza Motorsports 2, even buying a game because you're just buying pixels right? Buying a cool gun, merc., gear for your enjoyment IS THE SAME THING! By your logic, anyone who plays WoW, Vanguard, Runescape, CS, Day Of Defeat, pays for Xbox Live, pays for microsoft points, pays for a game PERIOD.. is retarded. Seriously get out of my thread and stop spouting your dumb BS. This is for the people who got demoted for no reason.. not idiots who think buying NX points is retarded.

Werbung:

MooCowMan

First of all, you're the one going on about it, not me.

Second of all, if you pay for WoW, yeah, you're a tool. All those millions of people that pay for it are complete idiots, i can't help them. I don't buy games because they're "cool", I buy them for enjoyment. If you think having your G36 with some l33t graphics on it enjoyment, you have some other issues to work out.

So yeah, spending NX on a halfway terrible game that gets barely any support is a great ideo.

Then again, you're the Cow Man, I agree with everything you post.
Now you're just grasping for straws.. GTFO OF MY THREAD!

Roger117

woohooo i dint losoe ranjk or any of my stuff haha suckers . and sometimes i glich :p :p

Don't go saying that in front of people's faces. Most of them won't like it because of the situation they are facing. I am sure you wouldn't be happy if this happened to you. It did to me and I was annoyed for a while.

mtothem

yea i was a CSM 1 at 85% legit all they way

lost 35,000GP and my smiley mask from NX

i sent them a ticket yesterday hopefully they will answer

i am still playing however trying to get past this

also crossfire does not suck

n7n

Don't go saying that in front of people's faces. Most of them won't like it because of the situation they are facing. I am sure you wouldn't be happy if this happened to you. It did to me and I was annoyed for a while.

I sure hope people don't take the game that seriously to care. Think about it this way, if you truly enjoy the game and don't play it for glory, then you'd love the reset, you get to play the game you enjoy all over again and get your rank back. It shouldn't matter if you actually enjoy the game and not the glory. Now don't get me wrong, it would suck, yeah, but is it really that bad?

i dint say that to the other plp . i was saying that to nexon . you know this proves the detecting isnt very good . ps one of my other accs did get demoted lost 20,000nx that just bought . but luckyly i had my main wich i had around 50,000NX .

HINTS: Make nooby account that you will not even play . give it some nx . so if you loose al lur stuff on ur main u still have nx on ur noob acc

PS i dint say tnhat on plps faces i typed it on the computer eheheh . (you see the difference? )

PSS the only thing 6that annoyes me is hackers , i dont care if i get demoted i just like to play the game normally , the ranks are worth nothing

powerface

I play this game with my two teenage sons. We have our own family clan. We logged in this evening only to find all of our ranks demoted to trainee, all of our gold was gone. I still had my NX and gear I had purchaced but me and my oldest son (15) were both sargent 1st class3 .We were absolutey crushed to see this. I will never buy NX again. I advise you all to buy the game Farcry2, the online play is very simaler to ca and the graphics are a million times better and it is free as well!!!!!!. This is ridiculous.

=OF=BigDaddy

I lost everything. My NX points , my rank, my GP and all of my gear that I just re- uped for 30 days each. I don't hack, glitch and I tried the power lvl thing once. If they cant remove NX? Then I guess mine faded out of existence. I just loaded $30.00 10 minutes before the severs went off line and now I have 0. I was in the middle of buying a character. I talked to my bank and they have reversed the Nexon charges. So, I got my $30.00 back.

I submitted a ticket 4 days ago and have heard nothing back from them. I have not decided to quit as of yet, but I WILL NEVER SPEND ANOTHER DIME ON A NEXON CARD AGAIN. They screwed themselves on this one. Now for the rest of my 150 member clan. Some will never play CA because of all the crap they have heard thus far. Thier loss there to. To bad we are an all over 30 clan and we all have big bucks to spend on games and gaming.

I was the only one out of 40 clan members who lost everything. So, need less to say they owe me for hours of mental damages on Team Speak. I should add that I really love CA and have invested hours and hours on game play. I also have a Runescape members account for that guy who believes spending money for pixels is stupid. I also pay to bowl every sunday with my family and all I get out of that is a receipt and a sore shoulder.

Werbung:

Jordan B

Look at my other thread, you might get your rank back.. unless you don't want to, are you quitting?

Link to my thread:
http://www.combatarmsforums.com/showthread.php?t=1376

I'm not a quitter . Nexon gave me a cookie cutter reply as per usual to my ticket but im not worrying . I'm a true fighter . Back to a Sergeant already . I'll get back up to CSM in no time .

I did send a ticket , and even though I didn't do anything at all wrong , no snowball fights etc , I still got demoted and don't get my rank back .

But there are positives ,
1. Don't have to pay for a kdr reset to get rid of noobish days
2. Will move up reasonably fast cuz I play alot .
3. Will get heaps of money from all the rank-ups again .

Add me to your honourable mentions please :)

Jordanga - CSM 1 , 35 ish %