Who's done?

=OF=BigDaddy

I'm glad you lost your shit, you broke Terms of Service and abused an exploit, now you're gonna come one here and whine about it. Good for you.

Whining? Nope. I was honest about the one time I tried the power lvl thing. If I knew whacking a dude with a shovel was wrong then I woldn't have done it. One time or one hundred times. Ignorence is not an excuse. Got it LOUD AND CLEAR NOW. They reset me and that was that. I almost have my rank back to where it was. So, if they needed to make an example out of me? All they did was lose any money I would have continued to spend on thier game.

Now if Nexon really gave a crap? They would fix thier glitches and get real hacker protection software like Punkbuster.

Werbung:

mtothem

illspirit i got banned also for powerleveling 1 time i only lost the smiley mask tho however u would figure if they could demoted 5,000 players that easly they would do it do hackers also....but they dont give a shit

MtotheM - CSM1 85%

im a SSG1 now

Roger117

illspirit i got banned also for powerleveling 1 time i only lost the smiley mask tho however u would figure if they could demoted 5,000 players that easly they would do it do hackers also....but they dont give a shit

MtotheM - CSM1 85%

im a SSG1 now

I remember when I was banned for no reason. I was pissed off like hell. Luckily my ticket got through to them.

MrPoog

You know, Nexon's probably not going to give anybody their rank back. They truly have an F from the BBB, rating their customer service. Nexon has crafted phony conversations between them and various customers over tickets and sent them to the BBB just to raise their customer support. They blamed the hitbox glitch on LAG. Lol. People with optical fiber connections disproved that point. The Itech Reflex Scope bypassed the hitbox glitch, so lag is out of the question; Nexon lied. Nexon lied to the BBB. Nexon lies to you about their ban systems, and openly tell you that you did, in fact, hack/glitch/exploit an exp-gaining system in order to keep their "good" name. Similar things have happened on their other games, and they never once undid a single thing.

So... Not meaning to be cynical or anything, but you guys won't be getting your ranks/GP/NX cash back. It's pointless to even try, mostly because they don't even read tickets.

A computer does. :/

^ Wow, somebody actually got a reply from a ticket? Lol. o_O That's seriously a first for me. I've logged numerous tickets and never gotten replies, and so have a lot of other people. I've heard lots of stories. :/

Also, while you mention the hacker problem, notice how they don't create a majority-rule cheater-kicking function? They instead create the Elite Moderator NX option, just to milk the hacking situation for every cent it's worth. A majority rule function would keep corruption from seeping in (I've played with hacking elite moderators that would kick anybody they pleased for any reason... it's annoying as ****), and also keep people from having to pay to get rid of hackers. But, no, they don't feel like wasting the opprotunity to make a few million bucks off of this hacking hell that's come up. :/ I wonder if they're even TRYING to solve that hacking problem... :|

Roger117

You know, Nexon's probably not going to give anybody their rank back. They truly have an F from the BBB, rating their customer service. Nexon has crafted phony conversations between them and various customers over tickets and sent them to the BBB just to raise their customer support. They blamed the hitbox glitch on LAG. Lol. People with optical fiber connections disproved that point. The Itech Reflex Scope bypassed the hitbox glitch, so lag is out of the question; Nexon lied. Nexon lied to the BBB. Nexon lies to you about their ban systems, and openly tell you that you did, in fact, hack/glitch/exploit an exp-gaining system in order to keep their "good" name. Similar things have happened on their other games, and they never once undid a single thing.

So... Not meaning to be cynical or anything, but you guys won't be getting your ranks/GP/NX cash back. It's pointless to even try, mostly because they don't even read tickets.

A computer does. :/

If they won't give accounts back, why did I get mine back? I am sure they will only give accounts back to the genuinely legit players.

Jarnotic

Wait, wait, WAIT.

So the snowball thing was a trap?

I played it for shits and giggles, but... YOU CAN GET DEMOTED FOR THAT SHIT!?

Luckily I haven't been demoted.

Though what pisses me off is that NEXON GLORIFIES HACKERS ON THEIR FRONT PAGE.

Honestly, 35 kdr? 400% accuracy with the knife, and a 126 kill streak.. WITH A KNIFE!?

No other weapon. Prefix to names are -TGS-, AND they're part of clans like "NOOB HACKERS", and DEVIL SPARK (which has hacks on its front clan page, I know.. I was part of it once.... unfortunately ....I didn't hack though)

Nexon sometimes pisses me off with the level of customer service.

MooCowMan

Nexon doesn't glorify hackers, the player ranking system is setup to show off the best of the best, those hackers just so happen to push those limits.. those players aren't gunna last long. The only way to prevent this would to remove the player rankings.. which would be stupid.

Jarnotic

Nexon doesn't glorify hackers, the player ranking system is setup to show off the best of the best, those hackers just so happen to push those limits.. those players aren't gunna last long. The only way to prevent this would to remove the player rankings.. which would be stupid.

Yes, but they remain there for days at a time.

They can easily be eliminated quickly.

MooCowMan

Yes, but they remain there for days at a time.

They can easily be eliminated quickly.

They do get eliminated eventually.. but there's not much else Nexon can do. They're doing so much, trying to please everyone, fixing glitches, developing the game, banning hackers, maintaining their servers and so much more.. I think people under-estimate how much work a lot of this stuff is, they do end up banning hackers it just takes time.. It's not nexon's fault.. stop expecting so much from them.

candle_TAW

agreed, give them time, the game is so easy to hack for one reason alot of the code is licenced from valve, CA is a highly advanced GoldSRC engine, aka Quake1. Theres a reason its easy to hack.

Jarnotic

I wonder if CA can borrow CSS's anti-hack system?

Counter-strike has MUCH less hackers, but maybe thats only due to private servers, and the human admins on them...

MooCowMan

I wonder if CA can borrow CSS's anti-hack system?

Counter-strike has MUCH less hackers, but maybe thats only due to private servers, and the human admins on them...
Anti-Hacks cost money, being a free game, Nexon isn't making much money. If they could get Punk-buster it would throw off hackers for bit, but not permanently. Not even VAC (Valve Anti-Cheat) prevents hackers permanently from Counter Strike and Team-Fortress. This is one of the consequences of having a free game.

Werbung: