Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe it will be good

• Maybe the creaters will neeed to check it out but it still a good idea

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well for once this game weapons should be able to sell, pick them up in game, and also keep them permanent .Weapons costs lots of GP .Like Maplestory the weapons you buy with the GP should be permanenet but the ones you buy with NX are 90-50-30 days >This will be better for the game :D Also if you dont like this idea or if you do like it there is my poll to vote :)

Werbung:

jklp44

i think it would be really cool. i think the idea of renting is better though cuz what happens when you buy all the guns o_O. they could make it so u could buy and keep like 5 weapons at a time for like 20000gp each or something. thats my ideas.

Shaboozie

The reason that they do this is to make you play so you can get your weapons over and over. They figure that if you stop playing for fun, you keep playing to keep your weapons.

Do I think this is right? No.
Do I think that it is a good business strategy? Absolutly.

Love

As Shaboozie stated,
they do this so you can keep playing their game.
The loss of GP makes you want to play more, and level up, etc.
So yeahhh.
It's somewhat self explanatory.
Guns SHOULD NOT be kept permanently.

IKilledYouIn1

I voted for Yes to keep them forever. It would make the game better but then, what do we use GP on? That's the whole point of the GP to buy the weapons all over. It would be good so if a weapon is a lot of money you don't have to pay to buy it again. I still think kit is better for the game. Hahahahah IKilledYouIn1= Me!!!!!

Roger117

i would prefer keeping guns and i am sure most people would to. but keeping guns don't give you an incentive to play the game to keep your amount of gp up. if they do which i highly doubt, the price should be 50 000gp for the weakest gun for purchase.

JPSHOOTA

i like it the way it is, the way they have it makes people have to play to keep using gear that is going to cost alot of GP (vests, extended clips, two primarys etc)

IKilledYouIn1

I have changed my mind. It is true what Roger117 has stated. What would be the point of Gear Points if you already have the guns and everything. What would you use you GP on? That's what it is for. Buy it all over again ( That's the whole point of Gear Point No duh!!! ) No offense to people who think that they should be kept forever.

Ender07

I think if they had something like if you bought the weapon for a week, you could extend that to a 30 day weapon if you would pay $5 NX cash or something. Because then it would tend to wash out the noobs who can only afford the weapon for a day, and then let you buy that weapon for only a month. After the month is up you have to buy it again for a week with GP before you can buy it with NX cash. I don't know, but spending like $5-15 a month on a decent gun doesn't seem like a bad idea to me.

ok so not permanent but at least let buy a weapon for 15 days in normal price that shows in the weapon so it would make it fair not ALL PEOPLE CAN GET 7 DAYS OF WEAPON KEEP.

Love

ok so not permanent but at least let buy a weapon for 15 days in normal price that shows in the weapon so it would make it fair not ALL PEOPLE CAN GET 7 DAYS OF WEAPON KEEP.

If not everyone can get 7 days of a weapon, what more 15?

Love

srry i just got perplexed when typing that not everyone can get 14 days but atleast sell them 7 days for normal price bcuz its not that easy

The point of the game is to earn GP, and level up earning MORE GP.
Not to BUY EVERYTHING FOR CHEAP.
The point of this is to keep YOU playing.
The more you're challenged, the more you'll continue.

The point of the game is to earn GP, and level up earning MORE GP.
Not to BUY EVERYTHING FOR CHEAP.
The point of this is to keep YOU playing.
The more you're challenged, the more you'll continue.

yeah but more games from the web have permanent weapons and even a legendary wep is just worth 999 gold

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.