• Maybe it will be good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe the creaters will neeed to check it out but it still a good idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamogram88

ok heres the problem with giving people the opportunity of buying permanent weapons with regular in game cash. NEXON will NOT make a PROFIT from that kind of business strategy. now maybe if you switched it to where, you kept the guns for in game cash and if someone wanted the gun they could go pay for a prepaid card and then buy it permanently.see when looking to the actual reason behind why most fps dont have permanent weps to buy is because of an in game economy as well as a real world economy. you have to look at it from the money making stand point not the gamer stand point when it comes to things like this. but for all i know they may actually do your proposed plan and let people buy the weps for permanent. but it's a very good plan to keep in mind. and as well like love said in the above post. this is combat arms, all games are different.

Werbung:
ok heres the problem with giving people the opportunity of buying permanent weapons with regular in game cash. NEXON will NOT make a PROFIT from that kind of business strategy. now maybe if you switched it to where, you kept the guns for in game cash and if someone wanted the gun they could go pay for a prepaid card and then buy it permanently.see when looking to the actual reason behind why most fps dont have permanent weps to buy is because of an in game economy as well as a real world economy. you have to look at it from the money making stand point not the gamer stand point when it comes to things like this. but for all i know they may actually do your proposed plan and let people buy the weps for permanent. but it's a very good plan to keep in mind. and as well like love said in the above post. this is combat arms, all games are different.

i have no idea of what u just said .... anyways thats good there should be a card that they sell for real money so they could use it to reveal a weapon (random weapon like cases) that could be permaneent5 so that they sold it for real money

Werbung:

Love

i have no idea of what u just said .... anyways thats good there should be a card that they sell for real money so they could use it to reveal a weapon (random weapon like cases) that could be permaneent5 so that they sold it for real money

There will NEVER be a way to obtain a permanent weapon, unless they copy WarRock, and sell their game in stores, but wait. THE GAME IS FREE.

Thread locked, we explained why you CANNOT and WILL NOT be able to gain access to a permanent weapon.

If you make continuation thread, that thread will be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.