wii memory cards

lapis~hamster

okay... yes i did use the search on this if there is one on this sry.

me and killman were at wall-mart looking thru the games and i found a memory-card type thing for the wii
it's a 1GB memory card for $20.00, so if you run out of memory with your VCs then go to wal-mart.

Werbung:

Gdog

I'm just taking a guess that this might be your standard SD Card? If so, then tahnks for the info, because I didn't know that VC's could be saved on them...

wiipointsmaster

do you specifically need the wii memory card to save stuff or can you use any SD card becuase if you could then that would be great. i probably have one somewhere.

hockeyhero

wiipointsmaster said:
do you specifically need the wii memory card to save stuff or can you use any SD card becuase if you could then that would be great. i probably have one somewhere.

i think a normal sd card would work too...;)

sear69

lu1g1 said:
any SD cards work...i never use them because i think that there is plenty of space on the wii...
thanks for the info though lapis :D

Thats good to know, I have a couple of SD cards I could use then

wiipointsmaster

lu1g1 said:
i only think that they would be needed if you had lots of VC games...

ya but i know that i am definitely going to get more games and that more channels are coming out and other stuff that will take up space. so i think that SD cards are a good idea for me because my wiis memory is already at 1345.

Jesusdragon737

killman360 said:
This is a good suggestion, but i would lose SD cards way to easily:biggrin:.

SD cards come in little cases that make them a lot bigger. it would be just as easy to lose a memory card as to loose an SD card. also, you could just keep the SD card in your wii. i don't think losing it would be a problem

beerbert

Gdog said:
I'm just taking a guess that this might be your standard SD Card? If so, then tahnks for the info, because I didn't know that VC's could be saved on them...

yes they can be saved to sd crads thats why u can download vc games for internet shove em onto a sd card pop iot into ur wii and bam there is free channels

Werbung:

mesact

wiipointsmaster said:
ok thats good that you can use SD cards but i still have plenty of space on my wii left. thanks Hockeyhero.

Regular SD cards cost the least so they are bettr than the nintendo ones