Wiis selling houses?

jesta

Yep you heard correct. In the US you might be aware that the housing market is in a bit of trouble. You might also be aware that Nintendo Wiis are not... (See where were going?)

Well one smart alec has decided to put the two together to try and sell more houses...

hbbl_lg.gif

"With builders coming up with various incentives, such as plasma TVs or granite countertops, to help sell houses, I think a free Wii system would be a terrific bonus. It's a lot cheaper than a plasma TV -- or, for relatively little additional money, you can add a Wii to a TV incentive.

You could set up a Wii in your model home or at an open house; it'd keep the kids busy while the parents can take their time checking out the home. And you can tell them that if they buy the house, they get the Wii, too. (Think of the extra pressure from the kids to get Mom and Dad to close the sale!)"

Full story here

bgrn551l.jpg

Werbung:

Kirby

That's a good idea actually! I don't know if it would help the market that much...but I would love to have a Wii when I got a new hope...well, if I didn't already have one...:p

Danny

link said:
game looks kewl but not really in exiting game i think its like mansion impossible in the game section

It's not a game..
People who sell houses are giving free wiis with the house.. not a game ;) use your head.

Werbung:

hockeyhero

Danny said:
hockeyhero said:
rko12347 said:
Lol awesome i would so want a house with a wii already in it

but wouldn't they somehow include the price of the wii on the price of the house?
I wonder.. do they?

it's probably a marketing technique.....to persuade people to buy this house because it comes wwith a free wii, but what they dont know is that they're probablly paying for that wii which is includeed in the price of the house...they will probably cash in on people with little kids too......but this is just my thought maybe other people will disagree.......