Your impression of...

Werbung:

Fladian

I know this is a thread revival, yes, well, there are more members now, so perhaps this thread could have some more success now.

james1654

Hmmm, sorry, don't have time to read through the entire thread.

Anyway, fladian, ur a nice guy. I think you've been bullied alot in the past, but now you are out of school, you have more self pride. Because you was bullied and opressed, it made you able to see who is good and whos bad, and mean. Also, it has made you a better person as now you know how to treat people. Your computer is an escapeism for you, and you probably have 2 difrerent lives. A computer one and a real life. I think you are probably shy around girls, dont like all that new pop and ghetto and "gold digger" type songs. Ur probs 18-19 , got a feminin side, not hugely outgoing but not a loner, and got not alot of freinds, but those you have mean alot to you.

I think that you DEFINATELY go to colledge or university.

P!nS

Heh, why not speak about the last poster ?

James, I think you must be around 15-16 years old, not very talkative but quite intelligent if you look closer. You have good marks. Mmmh, I don't see more thing I could guess, was I right ? :yay:

Fladian

Heh, why not speak about the last poster ?
[/b]
That could be a nice idea, but posting about someone who did not post last works just as well too. After all, there are some people who'll probably never post in this thread. But I doubt anyone will take offense when they hear how other people imagine them.

Mmmh, I don't see more thing I could guess[/b]
Look at the posts that were made before you. By memory, I think Escurial and I posted before about it. Take an example of those posts of what you can describe of someone.

As for myself, I won't confirm anything of myself for just another while. But I must have said somewhere that I'm a college student already, James.
Though I must admit I had a short laugh when I read that post.

Because of a lot of upcoming work, I don't really have the time to go and give a description about someone else, but will do so some time soon when I take a break from the studying.

Raiju

My impression of Fladian:

He is a person that got a lot of proeminence, both in the net and real life. Mostly because of his docile yet fierce personality. His intelligent tracks and his "diplomatic" way of talking to the others (making the interlocutors feeling they have all the attention in the world) cativates most people

He looks like a person that doesnt likes violence, and rarely entered (if entered) in a fight, however, i saw it personally he can be a very determinated defender of his beliefs, sometimes too much. That may annoy many persons, since he sometimes ignores other people's reasons in prol of its own

Altough he easily cativates people attention and liking, other people may find dificult to conquest his fondness. He has a lot of pre-determined beliefs, and is a person that is not used with changing (in all meanings)

He seems to like simple things, like hearing his favorite DJ and apreciating a woman's company (not always a woman he is having). He seems to be also somehow sad with some situtations that happened and are happening in the Netherlands

I already said he got intelligence tracks, this applies both in his social realations as well in his studies/job. He seems to be a very responsible person, which you would always rely on with no regrets. Again, altough most people rely easily on him, he truly relies in few people in my opinion

He got many characteristics of a natural leader, altough that is much more active in his personal and internet life rather than his exterior social life. Maybe because he has some dificulty in expressing himself in real life

I think other things about him too, but i need more time to analyze it well xD

My impression of P!nS:

A smart and kindhearted punk =D, he seems to "live in the moon", since he doesnt concentrate his full attention in one thing, but MANY things at the same time. VERY busy for his age, he cativates people easily with his friendly personality and his multi-talented itself

He loves to draw and to make things of its own. He likes to plan a lot in his life, and he is a person with many dreams, which he work hard to make them come true. Pretty determined in everytinhg he does, he got a high self-confidence

He is a simple guy, who loves the violent rock ^^ as well the symphonic metal. His somehow "aloof" characteristic is proof of his fondness for reggae (yeah!)

Altough he is very easy relationed, he seems to be an introverted person when it comes to his personal matters

I wont dare going any further, otherwise he is gonna beat me :yay:

i wont say anything about rsh, falcoknight and escurial. Im going to "analyze" them now xD

As for james, flaming is prohibited here, so i wont do my impression of him

Wow...i wonder what people think of me...

P!nS

o_O

This is so accurate... Impressive !

The only thing is that I'm not that simple (sometimes, I even don't understand myself :yay: ), but yous said after that I'm quite confident about my personnal matters, it is true, that's why you though I was simple I think :D

Anyway, great job.

I'm sorry but I have not really time to make yourz, Raiju, I'll only say a few details :
You seem interested in the music, I think you're quite talkative. I'll go further later ;)

I'll do Fladian :)
----------
1) You are pretty much known around school, as far as names go.
2)You have a few really good friends and you also have a few girls as friends, though mostly guys.
3)You used to be shy but you are more outgoing now.
4)There are more things you care about than you hate which means that abviously you are a nicer person to be around.
5)You know how to treat people because of how the past treated you (Whether or not it was bad.)
6)You don't talk as much in real life as you do on the forums.
7) You have brown hair/eyes (I know that one :p)
8) Your 17 or 18
9) There is a lot of things that you wish you could change but there are also a lot of things that you know you want them to stay the same.
---------
That's what I got so far.

I wonder what people think I am? :eek: (besides a blue crab like Fladian)

EDIT: Didn't see second page.
Sorry Raju, I'll do you later, I have to analyze you first -.^

Undead_Lives

Flad's an out going guy who likes his comp. :p
Oh and of course the ladies, but whether he has success or not is tba. :p
Finally, Flad's carefree, hardly serious, and smart, in some ways :p

Fladian

3)You used to be shy but you are more outgoing now. [/b]
I've said that before. :p

6)You don't talk as much in real life as you do on the forums.[/b]
True, true, so very true. :p :yay:

7) You have brown hair/eyes (I know that one :p)[/b]
Wrong. I got black (and red) hair. Both natural.

I wonder what people think I am? :eek: (besides a blue crab like Fladian)
[/b]
Darn. Now I have to analyze everything all over again...

I'll do someone a bit later today. I'm going to take a shower first.

Raiju

I'm looking forward to see it h_d xD

i dont have the time so i will do Igloo's tomorrow

btw Fladian, P!nS already said it, you think it was accurate?

Fladian

How accurate mine is? I'll let some other people give it a shot too. I'm actually hoping for a certain person to take a guess. :p But if that won't happen, I'll give a full explanation about who, or what I am exactly. I'll tell you that I'm not really a blue crab though.
Anyway, I'm writing one at this very moment too, but I can't promise I'll finish it today. How early it may be, I'll be going to bed soon. I need to be fully rested at my last free day. I'll be having very little sleep for the next few days.

But as I said, I'm writing one at the moment now I took a break from my studying... okay, who am I kidding. I didn't study at all today, but that's a side note. :p

I do want to point something out about what Hunter said.
"You are pretty much known around school, as far as names go." is what he said. It is only partly true. When I took a visit at the school I attend to now, more than 80% of the students seemed to know me. When I entered the school a lot of people approached me asking if I was "Ed, the guy who could bend his fingers." The funny thing is, when I registered at the school, no one knew me anymore. :p I was quite well known on the other two schools I attended to, which one of them was elementery school.

Undead_Lives

I'm too lazy to write about anyone's, but Raiju I can do since it's short.
1. He's Mexican, Spanish is his first language.
2. He's carefree, doesn't take many things too seriously.
3. He likes carnivals :p
4. He likes the ladies :p
5. He goes around calling me Igloo. -_-

Werbung:

Fladian

Before anything else, Undead, try to extend your "impressions" as I mentioned at the very start of the thread and please, try to keep this thread (somewhat) serious. Thank you.

I have some doubts people are quickly willing to write something about someone they don't like. As simple-minded as I may be, I'll write about everything, but will only do one (or two) at a time. In a matter of saying only, of course.
Therefore, I will do James.

If anything looks offending, it is not intentional.
Well, for starters, we know James is a guy and probably named 'James', I pay little questions to that, if you don't mind. :p Without too much trouble, his looks aren't too awful either. Though it depends a bit on the taste of people, I guess.
089fa974d47239b970c893f889a2baff.th.jpg

If I recall, James said that he was thirteen years old, though I don't find it very surprising. I'm in general pretty bad in guessing ages, so I'm glad I remembered this. But even if he didn't say it, I probably could've guessed it as well. As counts for most of us, of course. But then again, guessing an age as thirteen is quite easy for me, as I am quite often finding myself in a conversation with someone around the same age.

James is the type of guy that has seen the more rougher side of life than most people around. Especially those young among us are not likely familiar with how his life is supposed to look like. Unfortunately for James though, he is also obviously underestimating the somewhat older ones among us and it hits me like he often believes that others cannot imagine what he experiences or experienced.
James is also quite sensitive when it comes to his own subjects and often and quickly comes to conclusions he is being attacked on a forum. That's not surprising seeing his hostile nature, but that's only logical too. In the place he grew up, hostility is only a part of life. Something I did not grow up with, but am familiar with nonetheless. It is clear to me that James quickly thinks that he can switch subjects to something he knows more of. But again comes the problem that he may underestimate others.

He also strikes me as the kind of person that does not have many real friends. Perhaps crowded with other people, but I do not honestly believe that they could be considerd friends. Looking at the age, I do not believe it is really necessary to mention that most, if not all are guys.
In terms of potential, James is, or could be quite a smart guy. Though it is hard to say of someone you'll probably never meet, it is likely that he'll be smarter than I am when he reaches the age I am currently at. How could I know this? I compare his range of subjects to mine at that age and also his way of writing and comparing to the one of my own. Both to how I am now and how I was in the past. It's a little shame that most focus has been on violence more than logical reasons, though will probably be denied by himself.

Because of how you grew up, I doubt that you are really afraid of what might happen as fighting and pain is something quite common to you. Unfortunately, you somehow imagined that everyone is like that and often compares your own situations to others who do not live like you are.
Like I expect(ed) from Escurial, you are a proud guy and will not quickly "drop and die" as they call it. You do not like to be corrected or look up to your betters. Would that be a boss, an elder or just someone who happens to know it better than you do.

Many how do not live the way James live, will find his humor sickening as it often exists out of either violence or disrespect to something. Though I admit it may prove to be funny for many times, enough is enough sometimes.
I can't decide the fact if he is either in quite a good harmony with himself, or completely the opposite. I can't figure that out of all the information I have of him. But it's definitely one of the two. As he mentioned that he could easily look at someone being uh... 'tortured' (to say it in rough words) without making any necessary sounds come to me as being in a harmony with yourself. Yet he also mentioned several kinds of opposites before that make me doubt my decision.

As a last thing, I believe that James is well aware of who he is but I don't think he is aware of what he could be. But again, that falls back to intelligence I mentioned before. Though these are some comments you probably won't like yourself, James, but out of experience, I do not think you can deny them either. Even though you being thirteen, you are not acting like anything older. You also mentioned that you are willing to change, or you changed, something I can't remember right away which one of the two it was. I personally have tried to prove the opposite of the well known quote: "You can't change in a single day", but I don't think I succeeded. My personality is still a bit inconsistent as it is, though that won't take too long anymore. Unfortunately, in your case, that won't change that easily.

Well, that's all I have to say. As poor as it may sound, I'll go to sleep now. This is probably most of my nightrest for the rest of the week, so my radio stays off today. :p (as always, on a friday evening/night)