Your impression of...

james1654

Lol, it was a bad attempt at a joke. My minority group is my james1654 acount name cos there is only 1 of me, lol :p

Oh, mexico, eh . . . . lol, now my impresions of raiju are alot diferent lol.

Lol, this may sound rude, but is the sterio-type of a dirty mexican true? comeon, be honest! yeyeye, dont be shy, i bet it is eh?

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

Anoyed? -.- Erm I get the impresion that you are from a foriegn country, not civilized as much as Britain is. I think Maybe you are french, cos they make smartass coments. :troll: Your username makes me think you're either Arab - if so, haha - or french - if so, haha (lol) :D

Raiju I dunno why you not like me, it's not easy being a minority group you know :) I am in the miniority group of people with the username james1654 on this forum, so don't be racist :wtf: :confused: ?!?!?!??!

Good luck, have fun, don't let the bed bugs bite
[/b]
I underlined the important parts.
And you say don't be racist.
The only thing I can say for james is that he's a hypocrite, and a joker.

Undead_Lives

Hypocrites aren't hyprocrites 24/7. But you have to admit james, you post was hypocritical...you were talking about different races and then said don't be racist.
Does it matter that someone is from a different part of the world? People are people, they come in different shapes and forms, but that is not (completely) determined by their race.

james1654

Well, it is a high percentage determined by race, alllthough not completely. For instance, all pure sweeds have blonde hair,

and all pure germans should have to have blonde hair and blue eyes - rofl, im just kidding about the german thing.

Fladian

Well, it is a high percentage determined by race, alllthough not completely. For instance, all pure sweeds have blonde hair,
[/b]
That is false or very hard to believe, James. Not to mention that I don't agree (at all) with your example. :p

Oh, and yes, the last one didn't make much sense. But shall we go back on topic? If you want to continue with the off-topic like this, go either to the 'True Idenitity' thread, where it still might be a bit on-topic, or revive the "Let's rant" thread where it can be quite in place.

Werbung: