Your impression of...

Fladian

I have nothing with Indonesian people. I don't speak the language, nor have ever been there. I don't have any intention to go there any time soon either, especially not after that disaster. Not to mention that I have no reason to visit it as my roots are here in the Netherlands. It's that my parents are originally from there, otherwise I'm glad to call myself Dutch. I only wish I looked more Dutch than Indonesian...

Your impression of Hitler might be nice and all, but this thread is for the people on this forum. Not people outside it, unless you have a very good reason for it, which is clearly not the case right now.

Hunter, we already know about James' "different kind of humor."

Werbung:

james1654

Why do so many people only see the bad side of hitler?

Everyone has a good side to them, and im sure it was not hes fault, what happened.

Hitler also has an exquisite artistic side, for example.

Tenebrae

Even so, he was evil and killed hundreds of men, woman, and children, probably without any regrets.
Lets get back on subject...

Fladian

I'm Dutch, I'm supposed to hate Hitler to the very core... yet, I don't. As James said, Hitler also did several good stuff which are immediately forgotten because of the war that overshadows everything... as it should.

Tenebrae, perhaps you should post more before anyone can do an impression of you. People just don't know you all that well.
It's easier to do an impression of me (I just happen to be the most fitting example) because people saw me post quite often.

Metal, I already promised two other people I would do an impression of them. Otherwise, I gladly would've said: "I'll do it." =)

Tenebrae

(sigh), okay, whatever. It might help if you look at my sig, and my profile and such. But yeah, I guess you're right. I'll post more, and then ask later.

Raiju

Um... *raises his hand*
I'm partly Indonesian. (Though mostly Dutch ^^)
Is that helpful?
[/b]

You already suffered pre-concept because of that?

Oh james, dont ask me what kind of stereotype the british got here...

imo, Hitler was a foolish genious, if you understand me

KingZeus

I really don't have a impression of any of you other than Fladian is the kind of person who could sit down and type and never stop typing if he didn't need water, food, and sleep. Someone give their impression of me.

Fladian

I promised I would do more people, and I will keep myself to that promise, though I spend less time on it than I actually planned, or would have wanted to. But first a few notes before I start on it. James, was I accurate with my impression of you a few pages ago? :p
You already suffered pre-concept because of that?[/b]
What, exactly, do you mean, Raiju?
KingZeus, you might want to know that I do not dare to type non-stop.

The person I am doing right now is the member called: 'Undead_Lives'

If anything looks offending, it is not intentional.
That I assume that Undead is male, is something that isn't too surprising. I can't remember him posting of a photo of himself, so I don't have anything to direct the reader to, nor can I really say anything about his looks as he ignores the subjects mostly.

If I am not mistaking, Undead didn't mention his age either. But if I had to guess ("You can never guess the age of a woman right. Not even if you say the right age." - Gambit) I'd say he is not much younger than I am, therefore my guess going to either sixteen or seventeen. His thoughts would match some of mine during the same age, so I am going to put my money on that part. In opposite of the earlier impression of James, I do not hang out with many people (anymore) of the age of sixteen - seventeen, so it is purely based on my memory of myself.

Undead is the type of guy that is somewhat like me on an off day. Not really searching for the attention, but won't be a "background flower" either. A bit of your... well, average type of guy. Though he probably is able to switch between a friendly guy and a less friendly guy, I doubt it that it has a big difference in terms of personality. Actually, of course not being offensive, but Undead strikes me as quite your average guy in general. Not really exceptional in any particular case.
Clear enough to see, when he has his mind set on something, you can't stop him anymore. This also counts for a thought he thinks is most... uh... accurate. He won't let himself get corrected easily and doesn't always agree just as well with the other's opinion because of being (a little) defensive. When such things happen, he just might overestimate himself a bit too much.

I said earlier that Undead strikes me as a very normal guy. I am hesitating in number of friends that might he be familiar with. Not too much, not too little... just, your average. Though those that are friends, they strike me as real friends. I don't think they are the kid of people you use and throw away again, if you get my point. But because of his somewhat defensive nature, it is possible that he might have a little trouble making friends. Making acquaintances is a different story though, I don't see anything out of the ordinary there, but I personally have... or rather, keep a giant gap between friends and acquaintances; I'm not sure how Undead thinks of that, not to mention that it is quite hard to figure something like that out. :p
Undead isn't a dumb guy, that is something that is easily visible, but I am not convinced that he is exceptional good in something in particular. Though the greatest problem I encounter when thinking of this is that I am not sure about Undead's age, making it quite risky of what I say. It was easy to see in James' case, but quite hard to do now.
But if I am right about his age and look at his writing style, it seems to me that he is focusing on a certain... ah, I'm confusing myself now! I even reminded myself of a guy I didn't want to remind myself of!

A bit unfortunate that I have to stop right now. Not only do I have to go back studying, I also just got a note that my dinner is ready, and that's something I can't, and won't deny. :p

KingZeus

Well thats my impression of you because when I first joined the forums your posts were very long (the average majority of them) and by long I mean I don't want to spend a few minutes read over a post I skimmed the majority of your posts still do that actually. Thats just my way of thinking about you that was my first impression and its hard to get it out of the head.

Undead_Lives

I'm sorry you think I'm an average guy. If you really knew me, you would know I'm not. Far from it. (I won't say how). I am not exceptional, but I am different. Most people I know would say that.
I guess I just act average on forums.
Your age guess is....typical for me. I'm not 16 (not yet) or 17. I think you can figure how out how old I am now.
As for being defensive, hm, I guess I am. Thought that was easily visible. But I don't have trouble making friends. The reason is a looong story...
And I'm definitely not dumb. I think I'm so used to dumbing myself down on video games and such, I don't show my full potential. Just don't get me started on entropy and enthalpy.
Finally, as for the "exceptionally good" part, people say I'm smart, I'm in classes for smart people...so there's your answer.

Werbung:

Raiju

I'm sorry you think I'm an average guy. If you really knew me, you would know I'm not. Far from it. (I won't say how). I am not exceptional, but I am different. Most people I know would say that.
I guess I just act average on forums.
Your age guess is....typical for me. I'm not 16 (not yet) or 17. I think you can figure how out how old I am now.
As for being defensive, hm, I guess I am. Thought that was easily visible. But I don't have trouble making friends. The reason is a looong story...
And I'm definitely not dumb. I think I'm so used to dumbing myself down on video games and such, I don't show my full potential. Just don't get me started on entropy and enthalpy.
Finally, as for the "exceptionally good" part, people say I'm smart, I'm in classes for smart people...so there's your answer.
[/b]

yoh Igloo, it was only HIS impression of you, dont take it to the heart ^^