Your impression of...

Werbung:
Raju, you are certainly an outoging person in real life, and if I'm right, won't deny it. You may nor always know what's right or wrong but you have your opinions about everything. You like to have a good time and have a few laughs but sometimes the fun factor seems to make you do poor choices at times. Most of your friends are guys, and with most I mean a good 90%, I am taking this guess because a you said with realationships, you tend to only have girls for friends as for "pleasure" (which may have some bad after effects later on.) You know what you want in life and have a slight understanding of how to get it. You take pride in what you do and you probably wouldn't mind going into a fight, but would most likely want to not fight. (I'm stuck, I'll try to analyze more ^_^)
Things I know:
You are mexican and live in Mexico. Your main language is Spanish, of course.
You're not sly or mischevious (got that from FF thread)
I forgot your age :( (15-17)

Yup...

Raiju

Most of your friends are guys, and with most I mean a good 90%[/b]

Maybe you dont understand what i'll say but, i would reduce that to a 70%-75%. I DO have girls who are truly my friends, however, almost all of them were mine. You might find that a bit of masochist since im not a sensible guy and i tend to "use" the girls, however, im not a bad person and i have my qualities as well as my flaws. Also, my friends (girls) are somewhat "connections" for me to meet another range of girls that im going to fool around ^^

but would most likely want to not fight[/b]

I dont run around searching for a fight, however, it takes too little to make me get in one. The most "outstanding" reasons that makes me blast into someone are "Messing with my friends/family (especially if they are weaker in physical strenght)" and "Insulting me" or "Gazing at me in a way i dont like it"

Just look in my profile mate, i got 17 (actually i will make 17 in august)

I wont go any further because im waiting for other people's reviews about me

Raiju

Raju, most of what I said was completely made up :yay: Oh and I don't look in profiles, I don't simply because most people don't put anything in it either way...
[/b]

Well I DO ;)

How old are you h_d? (i didnt look in your ptofile)

Tenebrae

Well, I think I'll do my impression of...

-Jessica:
She's about half-a-foot shorter than me, has curly blond hair, big blue eyes, usually wears the "preppie" type clothes, very cheerful and outgoing, likes to have crushes, and likes to tease people (not offensively though), oh yeah, and really good at modeling, apparently.

-Fladian:
Older than me, determined, somewhere between social-freak and loner, has black and red hair (you can guess where I got that), a little taller than 5'8 (my height), probably listens to bands similar to Yellowcard or Jimmy Eat World, friendly, and in a way, reminds me of me, except that he's more of a ladies guy. ;)

-James:
Doesn't take life seriously, short and skinny, likes to play pranks and jokes, probably has a lot of friends, scraggly brown hair, stuff like that :D

I can't think of anyone else to tell my impression of without being offensive.
So yeah, someone do their impression of me plz. Don't rely too much on my posts on this site, except perhaps the two poems I wrote. ;)

james1654

As for james, flaming is prohibited here, so i wont do my impression of him

Wow...i wonder what people think of me...
[/b]

Anoyed? -.- Erm I get the impresion that you are from a foriegn country, not civilized as much as Britain is. I think Maybe you are french, cos they make smartass coments. :troll: Your username makes me think you're either Arab - if so, haha - or french - if so, haha (lol) :D

Raiju I dunno why you not like me, it's not easy being a minority group you know :) I am in the miniority group of people with the username james1654 on this forum, so don't be racist :wtf: :confused: ?!?!?!??!

Good luck, have fun, don't let the bed bugs bite

Werbung:

Fladian

I catch up on some (well deserved) sleep, and look what happen. :p

James, when quickly looked beneath the avatar of Raiju, - or look at some (older) posts of him - you'll easily learn he is from Mexico. Speaking of Mexico, I have been joking about something related to Mexico with my brother. Funny how I never really gave Mexico much thought until I met Raiju on this forum. I guess the same counts for a few other countries though.
...and don't get me started about the French. ^^

Minority group with that name? I'm afraid I don't get it.