A Hello From Maps.worldofwar.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeasonsOfLove

nice now it will have members from world of war.net
will wc3c spread word about this site? cause i kinda found them to be selfish
[/b]

I doubt it. Vex and Dor are more than enough to guarantee that they won't help any sites besides themselves.

Werbung:

Fladian

Wc3campaigns is aiming - if they aren't again already - to become the best once again. Why would they help a rival in aiming for the "best"?

My staying here won't really help it either. I don't have a good relationship with most of the staff of Wc3c. So naturally, I am not disappointed in it.

Mini-Me

worldofwar is good site if you want to get oppinions of your map. That is a good thing and a bad thing, there are weekly flame wars but also good commenting and suggestions. Wc3search is bit more 'colder' place, its basicly in and out (getting some models, maps etc.), but vgsatomi is doing good job. No site is perfect, i personally like worldofwar over wc3search :).

Fladian

I'm gone from Wc3c as well. Not because I want to, but because I have no intention of seeing Dorelian and RightField again... and some others...

I'm gone from Wc3c as well. Not because I want to, but because I have no intention of seeing Dorelian and RightField again... and some others...
[/b]
Ahh yes, RightField, never talked to him, but I did download some Dandy Warhols :D

Fladian

Hehe :p
Well, I never managed to get along with the staff of Wc3c. They know it, I know it... the whole community knew it for that matter :p

Fladian

Yeah. Didn't I say it to you earlier today? Can you keep up with me?

Robots can dislike people too. Not too hard to do, if the staff is behaving badly.

Yeah. Didn't I say it to you earlier today? Can you keep up with me?

Robots can dislike people too. Not too hard to do, if the staff is behaving badly.
[/b]
Ummm, you might have mentioned it, then again, Im ight've have not caught up yet...

Werbung:

Fladian

Hehe :p No I meant, saying it earlier today as in: 'saying it a few hours ago', but that could have been a completely different person. I'm not that good with names.

Status
Not open for further replies.