A Hello From Maps.worldofwar.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:

Fladian

No way, I'm a human being. Otherwise, I could have had all that pain in my arm those years ago, remember? Oh, I guess not. I didn't know you guys back then :p

But this is just the speed I usually use when I'm enjoying myself. I learned to adjust my speed to the people around me, so... if more people come and join us, I'll give it a little boost. In other words, I log off with MSN.

Fladian

I got 30% of the posts of the forum. What else did you expect? :p That I was just your average poster? Wait, I'm getting arrogant again. *slaps himself*

I got 30% of the posts of the forum. What else did you expect? :p That I was just your average poster? Wait, I'm getting arrogant again. *slaps himself*
[/b]
See, SEE! WHY WON'T ANYONE BEILEVE ME??? Fladian is the posting robot I've been suspecting!
I think I have like .078% of the posts.

Fladian

You can see it when you click the 'forums' button. There is a big screen that gives some random information. The place you posted the most, the amount of % you have on the forum and some more. I got 29,90% or something like that.

Turkish way, you say, Raging? :p What would that be? :p Oh wait, I don't think I want to know.
No, but seriously. I got quite arrogant at a certain time during my Wc3c time. RightField kicked me back to the ground back then. I have no intention of becoming the same like back then =)

No, but seriously. I got quite arrogant at a certain time during my Wc3c time. RightField kicked me back to the ground back then. I have no intention of becoming the same like back then =)
[/b]
No, but seriously, evil robot.
(I odnt have time to click the button to check)

Fladian

Don't have the time? Why not? Something wrong?

With "becoming the same like that", I meant being somewhat arrogant. Acting like I knew everything better.

Don't have the time? Why not? Something wrong?

With "becoming the same like that", I meant being somewhat arrogant. Acting like I knew everything better.
[/b]
Hmm, I think I remember you being a little arrogant, then again, I don't know what that means either and I didn't know you on wc3c...except for the most posting poster.

We made a lot of spam :( Arkidas might get mad. Then again an active thread is an awesome thread!

Fladian

Hunter, if Arkidas has anything to say about it, direct him straight to me. I'll take all the blame if there is any to be given.

Arrogant as in: 'acting like knowing everything better, doing everything better and being cocky.' That is arrogance, in a nuttshell, or at least, the arrogance that I meant.

Raging, even though most are acting that way, they didn't act that way when I recently joined Wc3c. I made a promise once to a 'friend' of mine at Wc3c early stages that if any of us (we were with four of us back then) would ever become a moderator. We would never become as arrogant like most moderatores became. I couldn't keep my end of the deal, despite becoming a moderator. All others left before becoming a moderator.

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.