Best commando skills?

Nurech

It't not a über secret, kind of obvious actually. Basically I'm making people run into troop traps from the side, they loose -30hp and then they hit a wall, or a lamp post etc. Commandos usually always die with first hit, works against weakened soldiers or gunners as well. But it needs more testing.

Werbung:

Slartibartfast

ohhh, i hoped for some secret :)

and for 5 TT - i managed to do 259 with one (group of three runnin thru tunnel in vv) - pure luck
and it seems that 5 PS is more then 5 TT damage-wise

ToxicLove

I maxed out stealth first,now I'm working on PS.

Mark target is useless to me.
Troop Trap is not the end of the world.
Elixir....I'll get back to you on that :)
Poison blade.....a good one to waste your Hero points on.

V0lt-man

Poison is good for only close range comm's like p+k deals a lot of damage when used appropriatly.Mark is good but don't train it more than 1 it's really usless :D elixier...well read my other post in Gun or Knife topic.My main abilities are Stealth + PS on max, than goes TT-2, PB - 0 , MT- 1 and EXR-1 .

IMajorMalteI

My level16-setup:Full Stealth,3TT,1MT weapons:burst pistol+knife

Well,when I play other classes I rly h8 to meet skilled commandos,so when I play as commando,I try to annoy them :p
I uncloak them with MT,shoot some rounds of my pistol and stab them to dead,while I use my TTs tactical,to stop their escapes,huge enemy groups approaching or just blocking populated routes..I am mostly @top of scoreboard..May be less efficient then sniping,but is much more fun..
Imo sniping is boring as hell..

Werbung: