Bunny Hopping

Werbung:

Jaroldvkiller

AAAHHHH fuck i hate it when bitches say that people hack just because there owning your wackass bitch i can own your fucking ass with hack or no hack and no i do not hack so go suck a dick

MooCowMan

yo bunny hoping sucks ass i can own you any way bunny hoping or not. ok so you telling me that in irack your gana see a us soldier bunny hoping in front of osama binladen?

Wow...

First, learn to fucking type/spell.

Second, when a person in real life gets shot, even once, do you see them running around like nothing ever happened? -_- This is a fucking arcade shooter, its not meant to be 100% realistic.

Learn to type, then talk to me. Otherwise shut the fuck up.

Jaroldvkiller

Wow...

First, learn to fucking type/spell.

Second, when a person in real life gets shot, even once, do you see them running around like nothing ever happened? -_- This is a fucking arcade shooter, its not meant to be 100% realistic.

Learn to type, then talk to me. Otherwise shut the fuck up.

dick fuck theirs nothing wrong with that sentence that's they way i talk fuck face

Werbung:

MooCowMan

Fuck yea bunny hop sucks pussy its kinda retarded i mean just hide behind a wall wile shooting wow that will be cool

yo bunny hoping sucks ass i can own you any way bunny hoping or not. ok so you telling me that in irack your gana see a us soldier bunny hoping in front of osama binladen?

AAAHHHH fuck i hate it when bitches say that people hack just because there owning your wackass bitch i can own your fucking ass with hack or no hack and no i do not hack so go suck a dick

yo stop being a slut and shut the fuck up

4 obvious reasons why you're retarded.