Bunny Hopping

Seawied

People cry Noob at anything.. UMP Noob! Shotty Noob! Bunny Hopper! i get called Noob all the time, but the real noob is the one getting pwned. Just because you can't kill someone jumping, doesnt mean their a noob, its the one who cant hit the target and is crying thats the noob.

houany, obviously you're a noob if you can make a kill, GOSH WHY WOULD YOU QUESTION THIS!?!? :p

Werbung:

Zcomando

People cry Noob at anything.. UMP Noob! Shotty Noob! Bunny Hopper! i get called Noob all the time, but the real noob is the one getting pwned. Just because you can't kill someone jumping, doesnt mean their a noob, its the one who cant hit the target and is crying thats the noob.

true true...
see it think there is 2 types of hopping, bunny hoping is the noob one where you just jump up and down with no sense of direction and hope it makes them miss. now thats a man that needs to spend more time in boot camp.

2nd one is the dodging, and thats where you know where the hell he is shooting and you are jumping to be light on your feet and move away from his shot and move his head in to your shot. i do that and i have ment people who do it too. they know whats around them and they use the stuff behind them to jump up and off and more around and use the hop to make them faster.

Thats my take on "bunny hopping" either you know what to do or your just a noob

mothball

Ok guys how do tell that the bunny hop is not a hack. And dont say its not there I know better. Run into it enough times. I say this take the hop out of the game till they fix the hackers. If you cant tell the hack from the legit jump people going to get reported. If you try that hop in real life you get shot. For me its just stupid.

MooCowMan

Ok guys how do tell that the bunny hop is not a hack. And dont say its not there I know better. Run into it enough times. I say this take the hop out of the game till they fix the hackers. If you cant tell the hack from the legit jump people going to get reported. If you try that hop in real life you get shot. For me its just stupid.
You're an idiot, you probably call hacker on anyone who kills you. There are NO public hacks out and not a single VIP hack contains a bunny hop hack.

CAF fails yet again.

mothball

Ok you say that i whine when someone kills me bs. Ive been killed by some good players didnt whine. But when someone jumps from the ground to a place 18 feet into the air and kill you with a shot gun thats bs in my book. and your wrong. I play junk flea a lot hacker city. And your a idiot. Your one of the ones who hack and call the other person a hacker.

Seawied

moth, I'm gonna side with moo on this one. You sound like those whiny 12 year olds who constantly drop hackusations. If you cannot bunny hop in CA, you just suck. End of discussion.

In the last 3 weeks, I've seen 5 hackers. The latest patch did a really good job on shutting down the majority of hacks out there.

MooCowMan

Ok you say that i whine when someone kills me bs. Ive been killed by some good players didnt whine. But when someone jumps from the ground to a place 18 feet into the air and kill you with a shot gun thats bs in my book. and your wrong. I play junk flea a lot hacker city. And your a idiot. Your one of the ones who hack and call the other person a hacker.
You make me laugh. Bud, super jump is server sided.. you lie so bad. FYI, I don't hack, I've used hacks before a long time ago, but I didn't like it. Everyone on this site knows that. I don't even call hacks on obvious hackers OPKing and aimbotting, I chat with them.. get on their good side, they're often easier on people like me.

MooCowMan

I love it!

And moo, one of the funniest times in game was when I asked the OPKer to kill everyone but me, and sure enough he did! He OPKed everyone but me. He added me after that game and said "you're cool". I figured it wasn't a bad idea to get on his good side.

Same thing happened to me with an Aimbotter. He didn't add me though, just didn't kill me.

People don't understand that annoying a hacker just makes them go after you worse. Game anarchy VIP actually has a shit list feature which allows you to select a certain player (most likely that really annoying kid that keeps saying HACKER NOOB!) and focus his hacks mainly on him. Same goes with a friends list, it selects certain people not to kill.

Miran_Eitan

I miss the days of cool hacks. Renegade where you could mod your guns to send fifteen million rounds out in every direction...including into you. Everyone dies.

Or the funny ones, like the ones that changed textures into random GIF images like Rainbows.

My personal favorite was the one in jedi knight that took away everyone's weapons and made hand to hand damage 300x the normal.

Hacks these days are too inpersonal. They're just for killing eachother. They've kinda lost the point that they used to have.

I used to have fun tossing a million and a half mines and having them all detonate....and then crashing the server :p

Sprite overloads FTW.

mothball

Im going to correct something and let it be for right now, 1. Im not 12 years sea Im probally order than you are. 2. I dont call people hackers unless they do so. 3. I would not call you a hacker if you didnot say I was an idiot. And if you say there are no hackers who am I to say they are. And I never hacked I have 1 up on you. And ive seen 6 in three weeks. That also depends where you play from.

MooCowMan

Im going to correct something and let it be for right now, 1. Im not 12 years sea Im probally order than you are. 2. I dont call people hackers unless they do so. 3. I would not call you a hacker if you didnot say I was an idiot. And if you say there are no hackers who am I to say they are. And I never hacked I have 1 up on you. And ive seen 6 in three weeks. That also depends where you play from.

I give up. Learn to fucking read!

Why is CAF a magnet to the most retarded people on the interwebz?

georgh

"Trying to sound intelligent". Ha.

That would be funny if good grammar had anything to do with the discussion, or even my intelligence.

Werbung:

mothball

Ok idiot thats why nexon continues to ban people for hacking and botting is because theres isnt any hacks. there last ban 4-16-09 now whos the idiot. Is nexon wrong.