Bunny Hopping

Werbung:

MooCowMan

no i dont see a single reason.. fucking name them nooobb

Ok, since you're too retarded to see. I'll make it easier for you to understand.

Fuck yea bunny hop sucks pussy its kinda retarded i mean just hide behind a wall wile shooting wow that will be cool
^
You suggest hiding behind a wall over bunny hopping. Plus, look at those grammar skills!

yo bunny hoping sucks ass i can own you any way bunny hoping or not. ok so you telling me that in irack your gana see a us soldier bunny hoping in front of osama binladen?

You spelled Iraq, Irack and compared a video game to real life. Plus look at those grammar skills!

AAAHHHH fuck i hate it when bitches say that people hack just because there owning your wackass bitch i can own your fucking ass with hack or no hack and no i do not hack so go suck a dick

Look at you Mr. E-Thug! Plus, look at those grammar skills!

yo stop being a slut and shut the fuck up

You called me a slut, thinking I would be insulted.

And thanks to your recent post, I have another reason to add!

no i dont see a single reason.. fucking name them nooobb

You use "Noob" as an insult in real life.

Fantastic Fail!

Seawied

Jarold fails hard. I love it when lil kiddies try to act hard on the internet. Its soooo cute I just want to pinch their cheeks!

Seawied

ya I gotta hand this one to spirit. He's a much better forum troll than Jarold.

You know that kid in middle school who was white, born and raised in Suburbia, and "Pretty Fly for a White Guy" described him down to the t? Thats him

Seawied

Everyone calls me a troll, which is cute I guess. I assume it's because I don't like conversing with 13 year old kids, and when they type something that makes my stomach boil, I call them out on it.

I don't do this trolling business on many forums, but there's so many fuck-ups that don't understand the ether, I have to let it out here. This community has an average IQ of like 60.

HEY! I CALL FOUL ON THAT! YOU ARE TOTALLY OUT OF LINE!

....how dare you compare us to people with the IQ of 60. Come on now, we aint that smart

Werbung:

houany

People cry Noob at anything.. UMP Noob! Shotty Noob! Bunny Hopper! i get called Noob all the time, but the real noob is the one getting pwned. Just because you can't kill someone jumping, doesnt mean their a noob, its the one who cant hit the target and is crying thats the noob.