Clues for New Maps

Roger117

recently i heard the next map to be released is called rattle snake and it is a jungle type map and the map to follow that is called sand hog. sand hog looks to be a map in the middle east where the war has torn a country apart. if you havent noticed on the webite, i noticed the background of the main page in the CA website had a picture of sand hog. it is more like a blurred picture but you will see all the details. its all thanks to my slow internet. go and check it out youself. sorry that i cant prvide you a screenshot since my internet is very slow at uploading right now. i get the screenshot on when my internet goes fast again

Werbung:

Love

Hasn't come out yet, has your internet been going at normal speed now?
Provide sauce. :p

Sounds interesting, thanks for the information.
I'll look forward to looking at the screenshot, and eventually playing the map.

Roger117

neither can i. we will also get another map before that. it will be called rattle snake i think, more of a jungle map. but im yet to find a rattle snake picture. but sand hog looks good.

Roger117

usually they dont tell you anything about the map and you only get to find out about it when the map actually comes out.

from wikipedia i read sand hog will be released on october 16th. i am not sure whether that is for nexon korea, europe or america.

here is another update on rattlesnake and sand hog.
the following links are in order or rattle snake and then sand hog enjoy! the first and second one is a tour of the maps.
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=9BFXU-kivpc
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=J06H5eTWJWM&feature=related
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=j8n-4QeEtB0&feature=related

there are more videos on each of the maps. im just giving you an idea of it. the both look very interesting.

Love

Wow, they both look a hell of a lot better, than expected, and better than the other maps.
Hopefully they'll release them soon, I can't wait. :p

Love

since they look similar, do you think they get their inspiration from that and various maps?

Possibly, it's obviously quite hard to think of a map from scratch, so they probably got ideas off of previously made maps, and changed things around a bit.

Changing it around, and making it "theirs."

Roger117

i think they did create some of the own anyway. i dont know what junk flea might be related to. i don't care. for all i care it is the best map :D.

Werbung:

Love

i think they did create some of the own anyway. i dont know what junk flea might be related to. i don't care. for all i care it is the best map :D.

It does quite seem it was based of DE_Dust(2)

Junk Flea..
That may be in fact an original, though for some reason it reminds me of a shrunken map of Marien, off of WarRock.

Indeed, Junk Flea is the best map so far :p
Though lately I've been being random naded, seems that's that happens on that map now... :/