Clues for New Maps

IKilledYouIn1

Sandhog looks like one of the maps from Call of Duty 4. I forgot the name because I haven't played Call of Duty 4 since a long time. Plus, they should make a map that looks like something like Assasin's Creed.That would be awesome.

+

Werbung:

Roger117

it is tight how Nexon Korea gets the maps first, then Nexon Europe ans then Nexon America. i always thought America got movies, game updates and stuff first. looks like things have changed.

Love

it is tight how Nexon Korea gets the maps first, then Nexon Europe ans then Nexon America. i always thought America got movies, game updates and stuff first. looks like things have changed.

There's a reason for that,
Nexon is a Korean corporation, so of course, Korea will get the updates/etc first.
Europe usually gets a game to be compatible late, which is why it may seem they get updates first, they get the updates that's be put in twice, so obviously it isn't as much of a hassle. :p
Things always been this way, I believe.

Roger117

i wonder where waverider came from. we never got any information on it. no picture as the background of the CA website and no leaks. must have caught us off guard.

Roger117

sand hog kinda reminds me of a map from COD4 i dont wat it is called but looks just like it

A lot of people have been saying that. I might have to go re-visit COD 4 and check the similar looking map. It also looks like a COD 2 map, the levels in Tunisia on the English Campaign.

Purpose-1

Omg! Sandhog looks amazing! It looks like Call of Duty 4. Haha.

I agree. It will be cool if all fi the maps from Call Of Duty 4 would be there. I think that would be awesome but more hackers and glitchers. Becasue, we all know once there is a new map, there are new glitches. And thank Nexon, they have taken out that wall glitch from WaveRider! Finally legit people!

Werbung: