Clues for New Maps

Love

How about, lets put CS_Office? I loved that one. Bored with CA :eek:?? GET OUT!!!! Joking, joking :p!

CS_Office, pshhh.
I want the map with two towers, and one of them lead to a glass walkway, which brings you to the top of another tower, and at the top of that tower, there's a slide to a roof.

That map is by far the best Zombie Mod map ever.
Just camp the glass, whilst standing on top of the glass walkway.
I know all the secret passages for that map, lol.

Werbung:

Roger117

CA_Office, pshhh.
I want the map with two towers, and one of them lead to a glass walkway, which brings you to the top of another tower, and at the top of that tower, there's a slide to a roof.

That map is by far the best Zombie Mod map ever.
Just camp the glass, whilst standing on top of the glass walkway.
I know all the secret passages for that map, lol.

On CS 1.6, I got a custom map called Mice_Final. It is the best map EVER! You a in some guy's study room but your a mouse's size. now you can go in the vents, hide behind books and run along the shelves. I highly recommend you to download CS 1.6 and the map just because its so funny and fun.

Love

On CS 1.6, I got a custom map called Mice_Final. It is the best map EVER! You a in some guy's study room but your a mouse's size. now you can go in the vents, hide behind books and run along the shelves. I highly recommend you to download CS 1.6 and the map just because its so funny and fun.

4ChanPartyVan or whatever is the best map.
You're in a little girl's room, and you're a small size as well.

Roger117

Could be, could be.
But!
Isn't it of more probability you shrunk?
Honey I Shrunk The CSS Men!

I would think that. I mean how big do you want the bucket of water? Ocean size or every ocean put together. Also, how big would the mouse trap with the AK-47 need to be?

And their attempting to shoot me. The puny bullets are really annoying me now. Sweetie, can you come step on them please?

Love

I would think that. I mean how big do you want the bucket of water? Ocean size or every ocean put together. Also, how big would the mouse trap with the AK-47 need to be?

And their attempting to shoot me. The puny bullets are really annoying me now. Sweetie, can you come step on them please?

I thought similar thoughts, LOL!
Though, it is of most probability.

Any new word on Sand Hog?

UnholyReaper

recently i heard the next map to be released is called rattle snake and it is a jungle type map and the map to follow that is called sand hog. sand hog looks to be a map in the middle east where the war has torn a country apart. if you havent noticed on the webite, i noticed the background of the main page in the CA website had a picture of sand hog. it is more like a blurred picture but you will see all the details. its all thanks to my slow internet. go and check it out youself. sorry that i cant prvide you a screenshot since my internet is very slow at uploading right now. i get the screenshot on when my internet goes fast again

yup ur totally right. wave rider-sand hog- and now rattle snake. i heard its the jungle type snow valley. look it up on youtube. it should pop up with the korean combat arms.

Werbung: