CZ Maps

TF | Cyrus

The CZ specific maps such as sienna, vostok, fastline, and downed are tons of fun. Is it anyway you can put a limit to the the amount of times Dust, 2, italy are played a day? All the regs seem to complain about having to play those three all the time, it just seems as it should be right.

As well here are some maps I think we should play a little bit more often:
-torn
-corruption(I love this map)
-piranesi
-sienna
-vostok
-coldshell(lots of fun, but man i lag like no other on this map)
-aztec3_cz

Feel free to add on what you like or bash me for what i put up. I know I'm going to get some lip about corruption |:)

TF | Cyrus

Werbung:

Loudboy

the only reason we lag on coldshell is normally cause 5-10 people are downloading it and raping the server bandwith.

corruption and torn i also love

blze

ahhh, and it rears its ugly head again. i have been impressed with the
way recently that the masses have voted. of course, the overplayed maps
are still the big hitters, but we have seen pira, corruption, vostok, coldshell
and torn quite a bit more than usual. torn is keeping peeps around and
proving to be the leet map that it is.

cyrus, be patient, the nubs cant help but see the light we shine on them.
mew.

JHoliday

hey u fucks, there are reasons to chnage to d2, aztec, and office, to fill the server, then wat we change to piransei or vostok, 10 mins into the maps it turns out to be a 6v6 from 12-12 and wow!all of sudden the vote has been rocked!, i personally rather play 12v12 map then a 6v6 unless we talkin about a scrim.

TF | Cyrus

Harsh words from Holiday...ouch. I have never played on piranesi at least when it drops below 8-8, but then again, i dont play too much. I'm just suprised at the amount of people who leave when torn comes on. That map is the biz-nitch. Oh yeah, add 747 to my list...I played that map last night on some server and remebered how much it was to sneak around a big ol'airplane, they really need to re-do that map for source or cz. Does PUNX have a source server?

Machiavelli

there is a 747_cz

I've played it on punx once. I think it's the only time it was on there. People get gayed on that map a lot, they whine, map gets changed

Werbung:

blze

Machiavelli said:
People get gayed on that map a lot, they whine, map gets changed

LMFAO, that about sums it up.

(that made me lol and get caught at werk like a crazy person, still rofl'n)