Explosive enabled match. Love them or hate them?

Werbung:

Love

Well, I'll put this in logic everyone, or most, will agree with.
Who doesn't love getting a random nade kill?
You could care less, it's another kill for you.

But what I'm trying to say is:
We love killing with random nades, but we hate dying by them.

/thread

Nerdiness

Grenades are actually an asset to most people. On a small map ( Especially JUNK FLEA ), i could see how the spamming gets annoying. Everyone has had to deal with it. Though again the choice of No explosives is a great way to avoid the spam.

Water4440

Hate em.

Especially those smoke grenades that hurt you. I have a laptop and when I get smoked my screen goes black (I still see my UI though)
The gas and incendiaries?
I HATE those, especially when someone throws them into a spawn so you cant see when you spawn in and end up losing 30+ health for no reason.

Tobi31

I don't mind grenades (though I can see how they get annoying on a little map like Junk Flea.) In fact, for the most part, I think grenades add to the game. It is fun to have a weapon that requires a totally different technique and has different capabilities than a gun, one you can throw over obstacles if you hear a foe wading through water or opening a door, for example. The grenades make it wise to use the real life tactic of "not bunching up." And the frag grenades, because they do so much damage, give a beginner a real chance to kill an expert, which makes the game less frustrating for the noob and more dangerous for the pro. And because you only get two grenades per life, there is a limit to the amount of spamming that can go on.

While I like grenades, the mines annoy me. They slow down the game, for one thing. And how the hell can I tell if a mine is friendly or hostile? I mostly play Elim, and I just shoot or grenade any mines I see.

The best thing about explosives in CA is that you can start a no explosives room, so that the players can choose whether to deal with them or not.
Grenades are fine by me (i spam somtimes XD)
But lik mpor said, mines slow down the game (wish nexon could tell u freindly mines like how u can see ur teamates).
My team lost 1 time cause they mine spammed in the spawn area in wave [and then they spwn raped us with the glitch >=( ]

Werbung:

loki23

PROTIP: Leave Junk Flea. Problem solved.

I love explosives. They add chaos to the game and chaos is good. Mines aren't that hard to take care of, grenades aren't a problem if you never stop moving.

The gas and incendiaries?
I HATE those, especially when someone throws them into a spawn so you cant see when you spawn in and end up losing 30+ health for no reason.
It shouldn't take you 3 seconds to get out of the cloud.